Hilton Times Square
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$186
US$250
US$206
Doubletree.com
US$134
  • Room Service
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$248
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

7,418 results
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancefreedom towerthe empire state buildingport authoritydiamond memberstatue of libertycorner roomsubway stationhudson riverhigh floorroom was largecentral locationbig apple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great hotel in a very touristy area (Obviously)! The lobby is very fun and vibrant check in was smooth and easy. Rooms are clean and large (VERY LARGE) for NY Standards or Anywhere Standards. Very large. Convenient for tourists.
Brekfast in the restaurant was lovely.
I only stayed one night and was traveling on business.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Firstly - important to say I was staying here on points. If I were paying I think the review would be a little different.

The hotel has a great location and is definitely the right place to stay if you want to be right in the centre of New York.The new lobby is lovely and nicely decorated but the rooms themselves definitely need updating. They are relatively large for New York but the items in them, particularly the bathrooms, need a refurb. We had a faulty bathroom door which wouldn't close properly.

Stay here - but get a deal.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Ths is a lovely, clean and welcoming hotel, right in the thick of all the action. It was a perfect base for exploring Manhattan, with very comfortable rooms. We had a family room with 2 queen beds - the room was enormous with plenty of space for all. We had a small issue with the housekeeping - our room wasn't cleaned properly on one day, but this was dealt with in a professional way by Peter Arons, Guest Services Agent, who gave us free breakfast, and what a fantasic breakfast it was. Would definitely use this hotel again and would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanne T
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This hotel is in a perfect location: walking distance to all Broadway theatres, Times Square, subway lines, etc. Very clean and large rooms for Manhattan. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms were quiet considering it was in Times Square.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RobChoc
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Great hotel. Taking my family on there first NYC vacation as i had grown up in NY. From the friendly staff at Valet parking, bell service to the front desk. Well appointed room that was ideal in size for a family of four. Very clean and I went with the double queen beds. Being a silver member I got free WIFI in my room. When they say in the heart of the action it's no joke. Steps away from it all. There is a Applebee's right outside the door for cheaper food as well as a McDonald's for a cheap breakfeest. I took the advice of another review and got a refrige in the room. No charge as it truly help with a new born and milk storage.
The maid service was great as well. My son spilt some soda on the bed and they showed up in mins to change the sheets and pillow cases at the same time to clean out the trash and restock the bathroom. All done at about 9 pm. With a smile.

When we picked up our car, it had a free bottle of water from the valet service. A truly nice touch.

FYI, I got a great AAA rate for about 260 a night. Unheard of for a times square hotel. I was going to stay on broklynn for the same amount and take the train in. By only issue was I was trying to extended a night but the hotel wanted $400 for the additional night. I was hoping to get something closer to my rate on a tue night but no luck. They had rooms open and that was my only disappointment.

Stayed: April 2012