The hotel is in a great location and there is parking across the street on 41st street. The rooms was very large and the staff was very friendly. Our big disappointment was a 4:00 am fire alarm scare. NYC was already on high alert and it was scary. We called the desk and no one would answer. We along with many others went in the hallway and were getting ready to climb down the 32 flights. I called the phone in the hall for the 4th time and the desk clerk instructed us to go back to our rooms until they could locate the source of the alarm. The alarm went off two more times and the hotel announced for everyone to stay in rooms. We did not feel comfortable with the hotel's slow response time and lack of the source. We decided to get dressed and go wait outside the building. As we were about to leave an announcement came on to tell us that emergency was over and it was safe. I will tell you this-as soon as the first alarm went off-we saw firetrucks out side the building. Love and much respect to the firefighters of NYC. We felt the fire director did not take control of the situation fast enough and was glad to be checking out that day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton