“Home away from home”
other traveller has booked this property
Analita's Bed Analita's Bed
Starbucks on West 145th Street
Subway on West 145th Street
SuperFoodTown - Supermarket on West 145th Street
SuperFoodTown - Supermarket on West 145th Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MelissaA1...
Westbury, New York
“Home away from home”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I stay at Lita's apartments approximately 5-6 times a year. From the friendly welcome by Teresa to the comfortable tempur-pedic bed and plush white towels you're sure to feel at home. I continue to stay here because of the convenience to my place of business & subway, as well as the warm welcome at every stay. Teresa is very accommodating, she helps find restaurants and transportation like 1.2.3! I have stayed in every room even the newly renovated suite. as expected the rooms are warm cozy and SUPER clean. A few of my stays were with a friend whom had the same welcoming feeling. I can't imagine someone writing a negative review due to the exceptional service I receive every time I visit Lita's. I would HIGHLY recommend any one of the suites without hesitation. I look forward to my next stay in the city at Lita's!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Can't find anything to complain about
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Traveler0...
South California
“simply awful”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

the linens were shredded, not torn, shredded. the kitchenette is a joke and unusable. the manager threw out some of my personal possessions, then said she thought they were trash. unsafe neighborhood. witnessed child beatings on the street. the manager is nosy and intrusive. one of the 'permanent' tenants was in the process of vacating her unit because of the manager's behaviors. terrible, terrible.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: leaving.
Liked least: please see review
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 Dec 2013
Thank you for your review. I do not know where you stayed based on your review, because if the conditions were as you stated above, you would not have waited 6 months to post the review or have stayed at Analitas' for 12 days. In addition, thereto you gave me flowers for being so hospitable and I even offered you and your family a meal.
Based on the other 61positive reviews before and after your stay, they speak for themselves, as well as the pictures.
AJadams66...
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Excellence from start to finish”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

What can I say about this fantastic property which hasn't already been said - absolute professionalism shown from Theresa from beginning to end. The room I had booked had issues so instead of cancelling or refunding, Theresa upgraded my stay to an even better room at no extra cost. I was welcomed and attended to with every query or requirement I had. The room was amazingly well kept, clean and tidy, and incredibly comfortable. Even when contractors had problems in the apartment, Theresa arranged alternative accommodation at another property and even took me there by cab at no cost!

This woman is an absolute saint - if only there were more people like her when I travel! I will be back again you can count on it! The best place I've ever stayed in New York.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Canada

Buenos Aires
Reviewed October 17, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Russia
Reviewed October 10, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing