W New York - Union Square
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$134
US$386
US$346
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$176
US$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$152
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$117
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$191
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$184
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$279
US$257
Agoda.com
1,561 results
All reviewsmega roomfront deskbliss productsgreat locationnew yorkwhole foodsby nyc standardsan upgradegreenwich villagegreat roomcorner roomlower manhattanhigh floordecent sizeupon checknyc hotelsubway station
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I stay here periodically for both business and pleasure and always have a great experience. The refurb has made it even better. New style, fresh. Great service. Not cheap but you're paying for a fantastic location and it's far and away my favourite NYC W Hotel.

Room Tip: The higher the better.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam B
Gtellez, Guest Relations Manager at W New York - Union Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Welcome SamBed,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments on our hotel and our new rooms. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I had to go to New York on business and I knew right away I was booking at W. This is the second time I've stayed here. My first time was so amazing. I contacted Mr. Tellez (Gerald) who remembered me from my first visit. Im from California and the fact that he remembered me speaks volumes. Anyway, just like last time he took time to greet me and ask about my flight and said how much he loves Cali. This stands out because the hotel was very busy. The rest of the staff is equally amazing. I love W Hotels. I highly recommend all of them. Thanks again. I will be back.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Christophe T, General Manager at W New York - Union Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are thrilled that you decided to visit us again and even more delighted that you had such a positive experience! Our talent team takes such pride in making a personalized connection with our valued guests. Gerald truly embodies and personifies what our service culture is all about-We are so proud of him!
Thank you once again for your continual loyalty. We hope to welcome you back again soon! -Christophe

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Since I am in the middle of a platinum challenge, I decided to try the Union Square W due to its proximity to our NY office. This was my first time staying at this property as it’s always on the high side for price around the area.

After a less-than-average experience at the Gansevoort Park during my last stay in NYC, it was refreshing to have a fantastic stay this time around. All of the rooms have now been refreshed and the hotel staff upgraded me to a mega-room with a partial view of the park.

The refreshed rooms were well equipped. The bed was comfortable and there is plenty of space in the room. The Wi-Fi was free in the hotel, which was great because almost every other Starwood I’ve stayed at charges you.

Some have mentioned that the lobby staff was not very friendly. I had the opposite experience during check-in, where I was greeted with a very warm and hospitable welcome. Even the maids and the person who brought my room service (try the risotto tater-tots with truffle aioli) were pleasant.

Overall, it was a great stay; I will definitely be back as long as the prices are manageable

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank lindseybreeden
Gtellez, Guest Relations Manager at W New York - Union Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Welcome LindseyBreeden,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always nice to hear from our most loyal Platinum guests. We appreciate you kind note. I will share them with our teams.
I look forward to your return to W New York Union Square.
Warmest Wishes,

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I've stayed here 4 or 5 times now and every time I visit New York I think about staying somewhere new....then always end up back at the W Union Square. The staff are amazingly friendly, the bar is buzzy and great fun and the rooms are large (amazing for New York), modern, comfortable and well appointed in terms of large flat screen TVs, minibar, free water, wifi etc. This time there were a few glitches (blocked sink, problems getting the wifi to work, not enough bathroom products for two females!) but overall we had another great stay. The wifi costs extra which I don't like, especially since it's not a cheap stay in the first place, but overall it was great and I highly recommend it, especially if like us you are wanting to shop a lot - easy walk to SoHo and not too bad if you want to go uptown too, so the location is excellent. Plus if the weather is nice you can sit in the park too.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the park if you can
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Welcome CaspiaPam,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with all of us. It is always nice to hear such great reviews from our loyal guests. I am glad you like our new rooms and lounges. On the other hand I am very sorry to hear of the minor glitches you experienced. Please note you can always call Whatever Whenever and we will always make it a point to go out of our way to make you feel comfortable. We appreciate your feedback.
I look forward to your return to W New York Union Square.
Warmly,

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I recently stayed at the W Union Square. As soon as I entered the buzzing lobby of the hotel, the W team made me feel like I was at my home away from home. Check-in was seamless and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful throughout my entire stay. My room was great. It was located on the 10th floor overlooking Union Square. It was bright, spacious, and we had this amazing, decorative full-length mirror (aesthetically pleasing and extremely functional at the same time). There was ample closet space and the beds were very comfortable. Definitely not your typical NYC hotel room. The service at the hotel was impeccable. Everyone greeted me and asked if I needed assistance. The staff was proactive and pleasant. Making sure I was as comfortable as possible during my stay. GREAT HOTEL AND GREAT OPERATIONS TEAM!

Room Tip: Located on a high floor on 17th Street Side
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Welcome BJ W,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with all of us. It is always a pleasure to hear such wonderful reviews on W New York Union Square. I am glad our operations team made you feel right at home. We look forward to your next W experience.
Warmest Wishes,