The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
Dream Midtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$209
US$297
US$267
  • Room Service
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
US$355
US$302
Official Site
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$152
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$288
US$279
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$134
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$195
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
1,633 results
All reviewsthe club loungecentral parkstar loungepark viewnew yorkguest relationsfour seasonsroom servicebeautiful hotelconcierge staffbeautiful rooma wonderful stayluxury hotelcolumbus circlebattery parkthe entire staffturn down service
Reviewed April 2, 2012

From the moment our car pulled up we were treated like royalty. It is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed and if you have kids traveling with you...they are treated the same! Cribs are wonderful & staff is loving! Our bed was comfortable & hotel was spotless! This should be the blueprint for anyone who says they are customer service oriented! Thank you Ritz

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Great Room, Great Service all around a great place. Location was perfect. Would highly recommend for the business traveler or leisure.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the park!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Let me just preface this that I have stayed at several Ritz Carltons around the country. I have also stayed at several other luxury brand hotels. Will this hotel have the best room in all of NYC? no...... Will this hotel have the best service?...without a doubt yes! Every single person in this hotel goes out of their way to make your stay memorable. We stayed on the club level. We pretty much didnt pay for breakfast or lunch our entire stay because were full from the lounge. The free cocktails were nice too and you can pretty much ask for any drink you can think of. The room was ok...big for NYC standards. The bathroom was extremely nice for NYC standards. Seperate shower from tub, huge area for 2 people to be getting ready at the same time. They do have a complimentary car that will take you short distances, but you have to ask and it really depends on traffic/demand, etc. I cannot mention all the times where this hotel has anticpated my needs and then exceeded them. I have been to NYC before, but never have I enjoyed my stay so much. My new home is at the Ritz Central Park.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ufrc75
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Rooms are very nice but are not the stand out here - it's the service & location is excellent, right near the corner of 6th Ave & Central Park. The lounge serves some of the best scones in the world. You can happily skip the main afternoon tea & just do scones because they are sensational! The staff at the hotel are exemplary - soooo extremely friendly & helpful. The bellmen was happy to help us with the courtesy car, opening the doors for us & greeting us with a sense of humor & charm. Bathrooms downstairs are sooo clean & horse & carriage rides around Central Park are right across the street. You can't beat it in terms of location & friendliness.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2012

There are a lot of hotels to stay in New York. I was very disappointed by this choice. The service is not what I have seen from the Ritz in the past. The service was what I would expect at a low budget hotel. The only exemplary service was from the Bellman and doormen...Jose was polite, gave us great recommendations, and made our trip super. I booked my trip with american express platinum which gives a 4pm checkout. I specifically told them when i checked in that I would be leaving at 2pm. I got a call at noon telling me I needed to checkout. I pointed out to them that I had a late checkout and they said fine. We walked over to central park, and when we returned at 1:30 they blocked our room, so our key didn't work. This was terrible treatment to give a guest. There was a weak apology for this. Please don't stay here unless you want to be treated like a motel 6. I am cutting up my Ritz Rewards program card, and will never stay at a Ritz again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family