2,779 results
All reviews rooftop bar new york great hotel murray hill bagels subway station chrysler building boutique hotel union square front desk staff convenient location small hotel empire state around the corner definitely stay here again few blocks street noise
Reviewed April 25, 2017

I wasn't planning on staying in NYC but it go late and me and my friend needed something quick and not so pricey. Hotwire set us up with this great hotel. It was such a clean and modern room the location is great and the staff was helpful with everything.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jose L, General Manager at Park South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Dear Guest,

It is so nice to know you were pleased with your choice to stay with us! We hope you had a chance to join us at ROOF at Park South during your stay and this was the first of many future stays at The Park South.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I once again enjoyed my stay at the ParkSouth. Each time I visit I feel welcomed and cared for. I enjoy seeing the same faces and that same genuine greeting from each and every staff member I encounter. My room was great, the roof top bar was enjoyable and the breakfast at Covina is superb.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jose L, General Manager at Park South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Park South. It was a real pleasure having you with us! Your comments are quite rewarding as we strive to create a home away from home for our guests and we seem to have succeeded. Thank you for joining us at ROOF and Covina! We are glad you enjoyed them and look forward to hosting you on many future occasions. Until next time!

Reviewed April 24, 2017

I stayed at the Park South Hotel for 5 nights. The staff were exceptional (especially Luis and Rachel). They made me feel right at home and were sincerely interested in what was happening during my visit and quick to make suggestions on where to go and see. The location was perfect, easy walking distance to Times Square, Central Park and a subway entrance on the corner. The room was comfortable. It was small, but I didn't spend much time there. It was wall appointed and the shower was fantastic! The bed was comfortable but I would suggest you bring ear plus depending on what floor you are assigned. The roof top patio can be heard on the 8th floor. I used ear plugs and a sleep mask and slept very, very well. The attached restaurant is excellent, and very busy because of it. Make a reservation or eat at the bar. Try the Margarita pizza...YUMM!! Checking in and out was easy. Overall this hotel is excellent and I would definitely recommend it for business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jose L, General Manager at Park South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Rachel, Luis and the rest of our fantastic team, we thank you for staying with us and also for joining us at Covina. We are so glad you had a wonderful time! We hope you have found a home away from home and stay with us on all future trips to NYC. We look forward to welcoming you back once again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

I was there for a business trip, and this is my preferred hotel to stay at. The staff welcomes me back every time and makes each trip enjoyable. I'll continue to refer people to the hotel, and make my reservations with this team. It's a great experience every time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jose L, General Manager at Park South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are so incredibly pleased to know that you have found a home away from home for your future business trips. Our team couldn't be more pleased by your comments and they send a special thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Park South on many future occasions.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

I stayed at the Park South Hotel for 3 nights in February. This hotel is in a fantastic location - within walking distance of the Empire State Building, Flatiron District, and much more.

Room was modern, clean, and comfortable. The window view was of another building, however, you don't go to to New York to stay in the hotel room. Note: there was no hair dryer in the room so make sure to bring your own.

Covina, the restaurant in the hotel, is very good. I ate dinner and breakfast here. Service in the hotel and restaurant were both excellent and friendly.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend to anyone seeking a boutique hotel experience in a great spot.

Have fun!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your recent stay at The Park South. We kindly share that all of our rooms are equipped with hair dryers so please accept our apologies. I hope you shared this with our front desk team during your stay as we have this item readily available if our guest were missing it from their room. Our food and beverage team is truly flattered and look forward to hosting you on many more visits to come. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Park South on your next trip to NYC.