“BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER HAD”

Big Nick's Pizza Joint
Ranked #1,702 of 14,730 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Being from Florida, I had never had REAL New York style pizza. We came across this place as we were walking back to our hotel after sightseeing, so we stopped in for a menu so we could order to deliver to the hotel room. WOW, we were IMPRESSED. The pizza was Cheesy, delicious, and piping hot with thin-crust, just greasy enough to be perfect! YEAH,it was a little greasy, BUT MAN WAS IT GOOD!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Big Nicks is so delicious I eat here every time I'm in the neighborhood .
There breakfast is so good and there coffee delicious.
There burgers are big and juicy .
And there pizza is big and cheesy .

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I had 1 slice and the blue burger deluxe. My wife had the veggy burger deluxe. The regular slice was excellent, my blue burger and fries was as well. We came in here last minute, and we're glad we did!!

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Big Nick's was near the American Museum of Natural History and Central Park and we were starving. The restaurant small but cute. The service was fast and good. We ordered a salad and cheese pizza, which was delicious. Best pizza I've ever had! Also, the meal wasn't expensive. It was a great way to start off our New York trip.

1  Thank Ally B
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

It is a joint. If you don't want to eat in a joint, don't go there. The antipasto salad was irregular tears of iceberg. There was lots of it--but it did not remotely resemble an antipasto salad. 2 black olives, a few cucumber slices, and a slice of cheese and cold meat. The pizza was unworthy of being served in NYC. A most unremarkable lunch.