Lowest prices for your stay
C$1,435
Fully refundable before Fri, Jun 7
annie w

amazing cipriani

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 1, 2024
i would like to say Casa Cipriani really goes above and beyond to service his guests. i booked a room for my boyfriend's birthday, since he likes good hotels. upon my arrival, to my surprise, my room was upgraded to suite (without charging me additional), with champaign and cake. the suite is very very nice, with big windows to both sides (as it is at corner). all the staff at hotels are super kind and friendly. the friends we invited over all are very impressed by our suite and the club at 5th floor. jazz is really good too. special thanks to Stefano (director of front desk), Juan at the restaurant bar. Juan was very caring and thoughtful, made my normally a bit demanding boyfriend very happy. ohh, the mattress at hotel is amazing too. i have long term back problem. the mattress is perfect for me, firm but with a bit soft touch. next time i buy new mattress at home, i shall go check our which branch Cipriani has -:)
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Apr 3, 2024
Dear Annie,
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful review. It will be an honor to share it with the team and celebrate our stars!
We look forward to welcoming you back here at Casa Cipriani very soon,
Warm regards
    C$312
3.0 km from Casa Cipriani New York
5.0 km from Casa Cipriani New York
Restaurant
Arlo SoHo Lobby and public space.
C$327
  • travelup.com
    C$237
6.9 km from Casa Cipriani New York
View more hotels in New York City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2024

Our stay at Casa Cipriani was perfect from the moment we stepped out of our taxi and were greeted by the charming staff at the door. The lobby area was wonderfully calm after a long-haul flight, and the staff was so attentive that you felt almost like you were being greeted by friends. The bedrooms are exquisitely finished with such a high standard of attention to detail with lovely, unique, special touches. We enjoyed a drink in the Living Room overlooking the stunning river view and didn't ever want to leave. The food in the restaurant was the best pasta I've had outside of Italy; we returned the next day for lunch, ordering the same dishes again. We only stayed two days, but the staff remembered our breakfast preferences from the day before, which didn't go unnoticed. Casa Cipriani is our favourite club; there is nowhere else we would want to stay in New York.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Matteo Prodani, General Manager at Casa Cipriani New York, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and thoughtful review about your stay. We really appreciate it.
I am glad to read that we gave you a top-quality experience, I believe that we will see you again very soon.

We look forward to giving you a warm welcome back to Casa Cipriani,

Best wishes

Reviewed March 7, 2024 via mobile

Absolute perfection! Amazing food, decoration, rooms, service , cleanliness, details, amenities! Simply one of the best places I have stayed in,if not the best!
Worth every cent! An example of what a great hotel should be like!
Bravo for the amazing job!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2024 via mobile

Casa Cipriani is obviously stunningly beautiful -- both the hotel itself is exquisitely designed and appointed, and the sweeping views of Brooklyn and the bay are unparalleled by anything I’ve seen in Manhattan. The food is obviously great, too, being powered by a well known global powerhouse brand. All the Cip classics are on tap here. The rooms are comfortable, well appointed and modern; super comfy beds and sheets. The rainfall showers are the best I’ve experienced in a hotel. The bathrooms are stunning (though at this price point having Toto bidets would have been nice), and the Waterworks fixtures are killer. It’s clear a ton of thought when into the design in every single space on property.

But what sets Casa Cipriani truly part from its peers and puts it squarely at the TOP of the heap of high end luxury hotels in New York is the service. It’s outstanding. I was blown away. From the gentlemen at the valet stand and the bellhops when you pull up for the first time, to Sophia at the front desk guiding you through check in, to the ladies helming the club level, everyone in the spa, the entire dining team… to a person they were so friendly, accommodating, and pleasant. I can’t say enough about their hospitality.

I rarely feel compelled to write reviews, good or bad. But Casa Cipriani is so excellent it’s deserving of all the praise it receives. Thank you to everyone who made my wife and I’s stay amazing; we can’t wait to come back.

Room tip: I had the best massage of my life in the spa.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matteo Prodani, General Manager at Casa Cipriani New York, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2024

Dear Matt,

Reading this thoughtful and detailed review put a big smile on my face. I can only imagine the feeling in each one of the members that you kindly mentioned when we will share it during our morning meeting. What a start.
Thank you for the recognition, preference and hopefully your loyalty if you ever come to New York. We will keep improving and create wonderful experiences for our members and guests.

Best wishes,

Reviewed January 1, 2024

There is no restaurant at this five Star Hotel, only a private club for people over 21. Then why the 5 stars ?

No more veal ragu available.... I asked for pasta aglio oilio. The manager said that they have no garlic (this one can't be made up)

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tourist09313041812
Matteo Prodani, General Manager at Casa Cipriani New York, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2024

Good evening,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with us, I owe you some extra insight if it wasn't given to you during your stay. I'd like to clarify that Casa Cipriani is a Membership Club with 47 rooms and suits. We have specific rules that we share with our members and guests through different channels, including in every hotel's booking confirmation.
For the garlic, you won't be able to find it at any Cipriani location, we do not use garlic since over a decade and it is part of our own style, our members and customers seem happy with our choice.

Understanding that our choices can be a limitation in some respects, I would be happy to have you back with us,

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 15, 2023

Perched on the water in lower Manhattan, in the landmark Beaux-Arts Battery Maritime Building, is the Casa Cipriani. The Casa sports a dual hospitality personality, namely, a hotel & a members club where luxury reins 'summa cum laude'...why the house car is an Aston Martin. I soaked up my spacious Junior River View Suite adorned with mahogany floors, bespoke Italian furnishings, Art-Deco light fixtures, an adorable work desk and artwork on the wall. The suite was embedded with high tech appliances like electronic shades, selectable lighting and other futuristic tools. The bath was marbleized with heated floor and walk-in shower. The pinnacle room amenity, however, was the terrace affording me an exception views of attractions like the Brooklyn Bridge.........why I could almost shake hands with the Statue of Liberty. One never has to leave the Casa with such a bevy of dining and drinking options where you will find the Club Restaurant, the Jazz Cafe, the Club Bar, the Promenade Bar and the Living Room. Aside from the abundance of bars, the Living Room is a communal experience while the Club is where dinner is served in Italian style with items like carpaccio and other pasta classics.........I tested the carpaccio..........it was great. Other highlights of this property is the spa & wellness area in addition to a fitness center, but perhaps the biggest draw is the membership club.

So, if you want a Big Apple hotel with luxury to the max........,,,,...then try the................
Casa Cipriani.............it checks off all the boxes for a hotel of greatness.

Date of stay: December 2023
Matteo Prodani, General Manager at Casa Cipriani New York, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2023

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback and your time to support us. I had the pleasure to share it with our team and you made us blush!
We can't wait to have you back with us and I hope to connect with you,

Kind regards