Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
blazin_blasian
Oakland, California

Very friendly staff, thin walls

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 28, 2023
Cute boutique vibe hotel. Rooms are small, but they do what they can with the space. Staff is super friendly and accomodating. I'd asked for a quiet room at booking, but the only one they had at check-in was literally sharing a wall with the elevator on the floor and I could hear word for word the music on someone's phone in the hallway as they waited for the elevator. They were nice enough to move me into a different room, further from the elevator on another floor....and now I can hear the rave music coming from room next door, so I'm guessing the walls are just super thin unfortunately.

That aside, it's clean, cute, the bathroom is tight, but they managed to put everything in there you need. TV has streaming/cast capabilities and they have cordless phone charger pads by the bed on one side and usb-c and usb cord plugs in the wall in addition to outlets at the night stand. Really cute place, as long as you're not a light sleeper!
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
C$167
    C$164
6.5 km from Hotel Indigo Nyc Downtown - Wall Street, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in New York City
All reviews the financial district breakfast was delicious operations manager front desk rooftop bar check in process rooms are small we loved our stay steamers early check hotel is beautiful great stay coffee machine battery park checking in new york convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2023

I wanted to write this review to summarize my experience at the Hotel Indigo Wall Street. I had an issue making my reservation and quite frankly screwed it up that I had to ask the director of the front desk to accommodate me even though he did not have to. I have to say Charlie Kim was amazing, he not only helped me correct the screw up he offered to refund me the full amount. It is selfless acts like this that will keep me going back to the Indigo Hotel Wall Street. The professionalism of the front desk, and the staff was first class. It is clean ,well managed, and they make you feel as though you are part of the Indigo family. Thank you for being understanding that people make mistakes, and that doing the right thing goes a long way in creating a relationship with the customer that will reflect in me not only referring the hotel to my friends and family, but returning myself for a first class experience.

Date of stay: March 2023
2  Thank Peter Y
Reviewed October 24, 2023

From the moment we walked in until the time we left, the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We loved the lobby restaurant and were lucky enough to experience the rooftop. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed October 23, 2023

Had a great stay during my trip. This hotel is in a great location and just minutes away from the subway lines. The room has everything you need and super clean. Staff was very friendly and the food is amazing. I’ll definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2023

I have been staying at the Indago for 5 months on and off. You won’t find a better hotel . The staff is welcoming and very helpful.. Sunny rooms . Perfect location near Seaport, Tribeca, World Trade Center. Breakfast is amazing at the Buttonwood cafe . Hotel is just over a year old . You won’t want to miss this if staying in NYC .

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank P816YRchristines
Reviewed August 24, 2023

Hotel is so comfortable, beds and pillows were amazing! But the best part of everything was customer service, I was impressed how nice the front desk people were, very polite, we were very satisfied with everything at his hotel, we will definitely come back

Date of stay: August 2023