Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
megnyc23
New York

Top notch service & accommodations

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 15, 2023
Recently hosted a semi-last minute holiday event in NYC, for which colleagues from around the globe needed accommodations. It was peak week in December, and the team at Indigo went above and beyond to take care of our large group. Really incredible service from the time of booking to the time of checkout, and the rooms were spectacular. Conveniently located to most train lines, and a great area to walk around as well. Highly recommend for your next visit to the city!
Date of stay: December 2023
    C$164
    C$170
6.5 km from Hotel Indigo Nyc Downtown - Wall Street, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in New York City
All reviews the financial district breakfast was delicious operations manager front desk rooftop bar check in process rooms are small we loved our stay steamers early check hotel is beautiful great stay coffee machine battery park checking in new york convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2023

Everything about this hotel is superb. At check-in, I was warmly welcomed by the gentleman at the front desk. My 20th floor room is modern, very clean and roomy (for a NYC hotel room). Indigo is in a great location with plenty of dining choices. From now on, when I visit downtown, this will be my first choice.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Stephanie R
Reviewed November 21, 2023 via mobile

Really nice stay at this hotel. The hotel staff were very welcoming and friendly. The room was comfortable and the restaurant and roof top bar were particularly nice.

The location of the hotel is excellent. Wall Street subway stations are a short walk as is the East River ferry.

Fulton Street and the World Trade Center are only a few minutes walk.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2023

Would we stay again: Yes if we get a good rate.
Rooms are small as you would expect in NY. Nice bathroom (well, shower room). Great towels (and face cloths too which is always a plus in my book). Comfy bed. Housekeeping very good - room was spotless.

Very limited space in the room for your suitcases and a tiny wardrobe space really only seemingly meant for a stay like we did for a couple of nights - you could really only hang up one jacket, trousers/skirt & shirt/blouse for two people.

We stayed here because of the location which is excellent just off Wall St so easy to walk to the east or west side subway trains. And a short walk down to the Staten Island Ferry.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2023

Cute boutique vibe hotel. Rooms are small, but they do what they can with the space. Staff is super friendly and accomodating. I'd asked for a quiet room at booking, but the only one they had at check-in was literally sharing a wall with the elevator on the floor and I could hear word for word the music on someone's phone in the hallway as they waited for the elevator. They were nice enough to move me into a different room, further from the elevator on another floor....and now I can hear the rave music coming from room next door, so I'm guessing the walls are just super thin unfortunately.

That aside, it's clean, cute, the bathroom is tight, but they managed to put everything in there you need. TV has streaming/cast capabilities and they have cordless phone charger pads by the bed on one side and usb-c and usb cord plugs in the wall in addition to outlets at the night stand. Really cute place, as long as you're not a light sleeper!

Date of stay: October 2023
1  Thank blazin_blasian
Reviewed October 26, 2023

I wanted to write this review to summarize my experience at the Hotel Indigo Wall Street. I had an issue making my reservation and quite frankly screwed it up that I had to ask the director of the front desk to accommodate me even though he did not have to. I have to say Charlie Kim was amazing, he not only helped me correct the screw up he offered to refund me the full amount. It is selfless acts like this that will keep me going back to the Indigo Hotel Wall Street. The professionalism of the front desk, and the staff was first class. It is clean ,well managed, and they make you feel as though you are part of the Indigo family. Thank you for being understanding that people make mistakes, and that doing the right thing goes a long way in creating a relationship with the customer that will reflect in me not only referring the hotel to my friends and family, but returning myself for a first class experience.

Date of stay: March 2023