Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bmrs

Will be back!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 30, 2023
We had a relaxing stay at the Hotel Indigo NYC Financial District. It is a really good hotel option in the area.

It is conveniently located very close to cafes, restaurants, and at least two subway stations. It is a few minutes' walk from the World Trade Center.

Vanessa warmly welcomed us; and granted us late check-out. Wilson was helpful when we asked for information.

We were given a high floor, corner room. The room has good interior design; and is new or newly renovated. The layout is good and functional. The beddings are super comfortable.

One small opportunity area is the replenishment of the paper supply. The toilet paper was halfway used, and the facial tissue box had only several pieces left. They should have given new supplies.
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded Jul 2, 2023
Good Moring Bmmmm:

Thank you very much for your excellent review of our hotel.
The team and I appreciate you sharing with our TripAdvisor community your excellent experience

Plese share with your friends and family and we look forward to your next stay at our Hotel Indigo, NYC Financial District.

C$381
    C$133
  • Vio.com
6.5 km from Hotel Indigo NYC Financial District
View more hotels in New York City
All reviews trinity church air conditioning control daily housekeeping whole foods few minutes walk corner room location is great around the corner fidi lines elevator desk subway block ny
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2023

I stayed here for a night during my latest visit to the city. After a full day packed of events, it was nice to be able to get to the hotel very easily by subway. The location is great, just like many reviewers mentioned. The hotel is new, modern, and clean. Though I do want to point out that if you got a standard room, you won't have a desk area, so don't plan to work in the room if you book a standard room. The room is literally just big enough for you to go in and sleep. Some might not like how small it is but I value a good shower and a clean/comfy bed after a long day of work (not trying to work more after hours), so a standard room was exactly what I needed.

Ps. Quick feedback to the hotel management: just like what other reviewers mentioned, the thermostat is impossible to adjust to the desired temperature. Definitely something to look into...

Room tip: There's no desk in the standard room.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Holly Binder, General Manager at Hotel Indigo NYC Financial District, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2023

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you found our location convenient and easily accessible by subway. We hope for the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed May 17, 2023 via mobile

Great new hotel . . Smaller rooms, but very livable with king beds. Whole Foods a block away and right next to Trinity Church. Stayed 6 nights, safe, comfortable, and one block to two metro lines.

Staff is polite, hotel is clean, and elevators are quick as their are less than 10 rooms per floor.

Trip type: Travelled with family
David Simmons, General Manager at Hotel Indigo NYC Financial District, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2023

Dear Willy5169, thanks so much for the Trip Advisor review! My team and I certainly do appreciate your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed May 10, 2023

On the surface, everything looks new and shiny, unfotunately, they miss lots of attention to detail.

Check in was fine, but upon getting to my room, I switched on the TV and it wanted some sort of registration. I called the front desk who sent up a technician. He had to spend +/- 15 mins 'programming' the TV with a USB Flash drive. Had my TV(Room) never been used before ?

The bed/linens/pillows were very good. Unfortunately, I wasn't to know that my sleep would be disturbed throughout the WHOLE NIGHT by drilling and maintenance work on the street outside. When I called the front desk at around 11pm, their attitude was ... yes, we hear it, nothing to do with us, we don't know when/if it will stop .....

I called 311 to report it, but that didn't result in it stopping.

The AC was weird, even though I set it to 72, it was cooling to 69 ! with the only option to switch it off.

The showerhead holder was already faulty, meaning it had to be held when showering. And no matter what I did with the shower door, the bathroom floor was flooded.

Rooms are small, but adequate.

When checking out the represenative didn't ask me how my stay was ? perhaps because she knew the answer 99% would give her (Sleep disturned from noise).

Not the sort of experience that would encourage this Platinum Elite to return to this location.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank BritBoyInGA
IHG Service, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo NYC Financial District, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2023

Hi BritBoyInGA,

We appreciate you choosing our Hotel Indigo hotel brand for your visit to New York and sharing your feedback. I am glad to have been a host to one of our valued IHG® One Rewards Platinum Elite members. I trust that all is well.

Our properties feature unique designs at every turn without compromising guest comfort. I'm sorry to learn about the issues encountered during your stay. I have shared your comments with our hotel management team. I am sure they will take the necessary steps to address your concern and use this as a reference for improvement.

I hope to welcome you again when your travels bring you back to the city.

Safe travels,

Glaiza G.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed May 10, 2023

It is the first time that we find a hotel room where the TV is bigger than the closet. Perhaps the hotel's policy is to set up the rooms differently depending on the season: large TV and small wardrobe during the warm season and small TV and large wardrobe during the winter season? Amazing!
Considering that the space in the closet is only 23 inches (60cm) the suitcases cannot be emptied and must find a place around the bed in order to be opened. The positive consequence is that moving around the room helps to learn the Sirtaki dance steps: 4 steps on the side and two steps forward.
The size of the bathroom is inconsistent with that of the room. The bathroom, in fact, is surprisingly large. The drains, on the other hand, are consistent with the narrowness of the room, in fact as soon as we arrived in the room we found the drains clogged (promptly purged by the hotel's "specialist technician").
The air conditioning, turned on by default, reminds us of a subway station: the same movement of air and above all the same noise when the subway cars arrive. The same "specialised technician" then intervened to activate the futuristic air conditioning control unit where, by going through labyrinthine menus, submenus and sub-submenus, in the end he was able to access the on/off disclaimer. Unfortunately the instruction manual for this control unit is not available in the room consequently we have replaced that bizarre electronic panel with that archaic tool called "window" where with a marvelous handle one is able to change the air in the room. The operation of this tool is friendly enough that it does not need an instruction manual.
The room is also equipped with a large screen through which at night you can watch the silhouette puppet show. The screen is the dividing wall between the bedroom and the bathroom built in opaque glass. It is enough to go to the bathroom and turn on the light, whoever is on the bed can enjoy the exhibition, free of charge.
The restaurant is quite good and the prices are ok.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Indigo NYC Financial District, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2023

Hello pamela_newme,

Thank you for your stay at the Hotel Indigo New York City Financial District, New York.

We're determined to make your stay pleasant, and I am sorry to learn about the issues encountered during your visit. I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I trust that the actions that they will be taking will make your next stay with us better than the last.

I hope you stay with us again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels and Resorts Service

Reviewed April 17, 2023

Not kids friendly hotel, staff is very rude and showing bad attitudes in front of my two kids. I travelled with my family, I deposited 5 luggages when I checking in 4 rooms for 5 nights. After 2 nights stay, I asked to get 2 luggages , staff acting she was not in a mood, and put all our luggages out of the meeting room, so I asked her to please stop I only need 2. She said she will not hold any of my luggages anymore. She even tried to push the trolley against my wife who standing in front of the room with our 2 kids. My wife said please, and she just pushed the trolley with luggages out and almost hit my wife and kids who just came to see their dad. She left all of our luggages at the lobby like that, no security and not respecting at all. Mother is threatened in front of her kids like that, no services mind at all. Mother and kids go away from this hotel.

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel if there have same staff hotel is new and good location but not staff
Date of stay: April 2023
1  Thank winnathapon
Holly Binder, General Manager at Hotel Indigo NYC Financial District, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2023

Thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Indigo NYC Financial District and for taking the time to share your experience.
I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and it is apparent that we missed the mark. We will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 646-928-9388 ext6402 or gm@hotelindigonycfidi.com.