All reviewstimes squaremonique madisoncontinental breakfastnew yorkcocktail hourseparate showerbagelshard boiled eggsfloor to ceiling windowsfresh fruitgood sizeevery eveningnice amenitiesthe hotel offersbroadway theatersrooms are largethe room was nice
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

I stay in NYC often for work. In order to attend a business meeting in Times Square I was looking for a hotel within 3 blocks of the location. The Premier had convenient, reliable, careful, polite valet parking. The hotel staff was amazing and treated me as though I had been there 100 times before. The room was absolutely immaculate, clean, full functioning, and extremely large compared to closet size standard NYC rooms. I had a couch, lounge area, desk, shower and tub, and separate coffee area. It was unreal. Happy hour and breakfast were both great. They stored my luggage during my meeting the next day at no additional charge. Many delicious dining options available. There were a good mix of polite clientele ranging between leisure & business. I was able to call and have my car waiting for me upon departure. I will stay there often.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank NEJaxxTravels
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear NEJaxxTravels,
thank you so much for the great review. We are really pleased to read your experience. The Premier is indeed a hidden gem just a few steps away from Times Square. looking forward to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed this very roomy king room, with a partial view of time square! We booked directly through the hotel for better rates and perks (free breakfast and happy hour)! Staff was friendly and helpful! We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flyer48030

Thank you so much for the great review. Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Stayed at this hotel on a recent work trip. It was within walking distance of work so that's why I chose it. Price was fine, room was nicely appointed, and the business lounge was great for breakfast and cocktails in the evening. Staff was excellent and very helpful. If you want to stay in the heart of Times Square and not kill your budget, you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear Tim,
thank you for your review. We are glad to read that all worked and well and we are looking forward to see you soon again.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

My colleague and I flew from South Africa, via Dubai and spent a week in New York during mid-July on a television assignment. We were booked into a neighbouring hotel and promptly checked out into this absolute find!
I had a room on the 6th floor with a good enough view of the Times Square Ball. Cannot for the life of me remember the room number but if you come out of the lift, you head towards your right ... last room on the right.

Comments:
1. Modern though compact rooms. I honestly didn't mind the size. I like modern. I am not happy in a tired room even if it is large - makes me sad and I want to go back home.
2. Great mattress. It took us at least 3 days to adjust to a new time-zone but I can attest to the fact that after I had said goodbye to the jet-lag, I had the best sleep ever.
3. Ample size full bathroom - although shower was surprisingly small, even for me at 1.5 meters tall and slight in built - so be prepared for a bit of a squeeze but water always hot.
4. No street noise whatsoever.
5. Housekeeping was extremely responsive and appeared in minutes with my requested extra duvet and kettle.
6. Reception also really friendly and extremely helpful.
7. The lifts are super-fast. This is not something to be under-rated. In the previous hotel we stayed in, we had to wait at least 15 minutes for the lift to arrive. At this hotel, I don't think I waited more than 60 seconds.
8. The location .... what more can you want ....you can see Times Square from your room, less than a block away (ask for a room with a good view in advance). Close to all the attractions.
9. Ample cupboard space ..... with plenty hanging space.
10. THE BEST PART OF THIS HOTEL? The Business Lounge and their staff. Make sure you request that you have access to this super, fantastic benefit. You have access to a computer, printer (for free). You can also chose to have your breakfast here (for free) comprising mostly pastries, muesli, yoghurt, boiled eggs etc. Then 5:30pm to 7:30pm they have a free bar with wines and snacks which on a few nights included salmon. All for free. You also have access to the lounge for tea/coffee and quiet place to work. Beautifully decorated and nice lighting at night. Aircon can be a bit strong. However, make sure that when you book, you do have access to the lounge.

Don't confuse this hotel with the Millennium which is right next door which is a much bigger, older hotel. This is the Premier Millennium on Times Square. Smaller and fewer rooms on each floor.

Room Tip: Ask for a room higher up, facing the Times Square Ball.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Devi_HQ
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Devi HQ,
thank you very much for the detailed review and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Our travel agent prepaid our 7 night stay via Expedia. A few days after check out I realised my credit card was charged. We had a group of 30 stay at this hotel, all PREPAID and 90% of our group were charged for their accommodation upon checkout. No receipts were given as printer 'wasn't working'. 11 days later and still trying to get the accommodation charges refunded to our credit cards. No one cares at the hotel. On Thursday 27th July, I had organised a bus charter to collect our group and as a courtesy I told the man behind the desk at 6.45am that 39 passenger charter bus would be out the front of the hotel at 7.45am to collect our group. He told me he was finishing his shift in 7 minutes so wouldn't be around. I said "have you got a log book so you could write it up for the next shift. "No we don't have a log book". I said "Could you write it on a piece of paper please for the next shift". He said "It will just get thrown away because they will think it's scrap paper". I just walked away ... his attitude told me everything about the culture of that hotel. Will never stay there again and will never recommend this hotel. So disappointing.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear 65Lumpy,
thank you for your review. I must say that is very disappointing to read this feedback and quite shocking. This will be seriously investigated so none of the above would repeat itself again in the future.