1,017 results
All reviews times square monique madison continental breakfast new york separate shower cocktail hour bagels hard boiled eggs evening reception floor to ceiling windows fresh fruit good size ball drop broadway theaters coffee machine the hotel offers the room was nice
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Perfect location for a weekend pleasure trip to NYC. Close to all the action of Time Square but not caught in the bustle and noise. Room was clean, fresh, modern with a large bath by NY standards--had a shower and tub. Staff at the registration desk was friendly and helpful. Great experience. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JPMWROX
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear JPMWROX,
thank you for your review and we are happy to read that all worked well. Looking forward to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately my stay was ruined slightly as when I returned back to the UK I found that I had been charged again for the room. Wasn't a small amount of money either and mistakes like these could possibly put someone in finanicial difficulty.
Before this error, we had a great stay. Location is excellent, not noisy like thought it was going to be. Room was a great size, we had a good view of time square. Hotel was really clean and all the staff very friendly. Breakfast had a good selection of pastries, fruit and cereals. The evening nibbles, cheeses and wine (all free) was a nice touch. Also, the staff were excellent every night we attended. I would stay again but I would be reluctant to hand over my credit card incase the same thing happened. Shame I couldn't give it 5 stars, as we did both enjoy our stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Ryan c,

Thank you very much for your review and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered with the billing. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Loved, loved, loved our stay at the Premier NY Times Square! Just echoing the other reviews - Monique Madison is the absolute greatest - she greeted my husband and I immediately upon our arrival and made sure that our check in went as smoothly as possible. She was a friendly and helpful presence in the hotel lobby throughout our stay: in the morning when we left the hotel to explore the city and in the late afternoon when we returned to collapse after a fun filled day!

Our room was beautifully modern - extremely clean, quiet and with a super comfortable bed. The location also cannot be beat - right smack dab in the heart of everything - Times Square, Broadway, restaurants, shops, subway station nearby for quick transportation for our stops in Soho, Brooklyn, etc. We were sorry to have to leave and we would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jill F
niekmestdagh, Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Jill F,
thank you so much for the lovely review. We are blessed to have Monique being part of our team and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

My mom and I were welcomed at the desk by the wonderful Monique once again! She always makes us feel so special. Monique is friendly, kind, and genuinely cares about guest satisfaction. She represents what the Premier side is all about, and why we will continue to stay there every time we visit from California! Thank you, Monique!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank jenniferlC3838FD

Dear Jennifer,
thank you for the nice review and we are so happy that Monique was able to make you comfortable. We are looking for ward to see you soon again.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Near spur-of-the-moment Saturday night visit. Got a very nice Priceline Bid deal (though, regular prices aren't too crazy). Location could not be more convenient for seeing a couple Broadway shows. Room was nice size - well appointed (didn't need a fridge) View of the New Year's eve thingee from Room 625 was fine (though not necessarily "breathtaking"). Only minor irritation - having to call Room Service for Ice - I'd rather get it myself - Seems crazy to tip for ice - That said, the service was almost instantaneous and the nice gentleman got a few extra coffee pods at the same time.

Room Tip: Rm 625 was street side - No significant noise issues (It IS NYC)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple