“That’s It?”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

While staying at the Renaissance NY Midtown, I went down to the CVS to pick up a few things to take back with me to Qatar (as they don't have EVERYTHING I need whilst living there). Out of the corner of my eye I saw, PIZZA. As I do love food, I decided that on my way back to the hotel, I would check 2 Bros. I recall on my last visit to NY, I stayed up new Times Square and a place I went to had me craving it until I came back. but I wasn't going up to Times Square this trip and despite passing a few joints on the way to and from the CVS, 2 Bros looked the most amazing from the outside.

I went in, the line wasn't long, but there were a few people chomping down. Lines sometimes are a good indication of how delicious and wanting some places are, so I was a little cautious that this place would be good. I got up to the counter and in the display was NOTHING I wanted. There were actually only 2 pizzas there which was suspect. Maybe I missed the rush? So I had to ask, 'can I have 2 slices of pepperoni'. The cheese pizza looked okay, so I thought the pepperoni would be okay too. I had to have just a little meat, right. I was told it would be about 6 minutes, but I got my slices in 2 minutes. SWEET! It arrived, it was looking and smelling very good. And it was hot!

I was trying to figure out how I was going to get it up to my room fast enough at this point. I paid, it was like $3. I was SHOCKED. That's It! No complaints! By the time I made it up to my room, fending off onlookers who would otherwise attack me for my slices, I started to eat and WOW! After each bite, I would put the pizza down and acknowledge how significant of an experience I was having in my mouth. It was REALLY good. Like perfectly good! With each bite of just the first slice, I was trying to decide when I was going to go back and get some more.

Long story short, this place is underrated, or maybe it is VERYrated and I am the only one who didn't know about it!

Great job guys! You reminded me why pizza is my favorite food.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We ate here on our last day before our return to the airport. The pizza was a dollar for a slice which is so reasonable and was nice too. Great snack in the city and something you must do while in NYC!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

I love how 2 Bros. finds a way to make good pizza for CHEAP!!! Best food bargain in town, I would have to say. $1 slices, and I believe they had a sign for 2 pieces and a can of soda for $3. My boys love the pizza too. We love the price! It's not the best I've ever had, but much, much better than what you would think for $1!! Will always and forever return to 2 Bros. when visiting NYC.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after hunting all over New York for some cheap eats. We got three huge slices of pizza and a can of root beer for $4.75 USD. Delicious pizza and hot out of the oven. 10/10 $1 for a slice of cheese pizza
We even watched the chef make the pizza which was mesmerising :)

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Does what it says on the sign $1 slice of pizza. Nothing more nothing less, tasted good and the service was quick, although it wasn't with a smile, but what do you expect when there's hundreds rushing through the door each day!

Would recommend the plain pizza as it tastes good and is only $1! The slice I had with additional toppings didn't really add any value for me.

1  Thank jckbnghm