I booked our trip for spring break at this hotel based on reviews from Trip Advisor and I wasn't disappointed! It is a great location and value. The hotel stay was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Hotel is close to the Seaport which is very nice and not far from the Fulton St. subway station. It is a little off the beaten track, so make sure if you take a taxi you tell them it is by Fulton St. close to the Brooklyn Bridge. We will stay here again! The only word of caution is if you are look for lots of frills this hotel is not for you. My philosophy is that we didn't come to NYC to visit the hotel, we came to visit the city and that we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, meeting rooms, and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn New York Seaport / Financial District Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Financial District
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn