“Fine Brew, Long Lines”

Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: NoMad
Neighbourhood: NoMad
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Birch Coffee is a gem of a coffee shop. Nice strong brews, limited seating, always long lines. Somewhat of a tourist trap in this neighborhood, worth the cup if you have the time.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I visited here to kill some time before we headed to the airport to fly home. Very chilled and calm vibe inside the place. Coffee was delicious, moderately priced. Didn’t accept cash payment FYI. (Card or Apple Pay) the staff were a bit abrupt with serving us and when my friend asked where the restroom was she was responded to in a rude manner by the barista saying there wasn’t any. I’d love to rate the place higher for the standard of coffee but the staff brought it down a notch or two unfortunately

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Birch Flatiron is my absolute favorite coffee spot in NYC. Their iced hemp latte is to die for- it was at a point where I was drinking 2-3/day. The cafe itself has a neat vibe, is clean, and all of the baristas are super helpful and friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, barista is awesome , visited 2 locations, had a mix up with my milk choice , they put reg instead of oat, and they right away apologized and gave me a free coffee, service was friendly, and the coffee was delicious!!!! Great for a quick breakfast: yogurt or croissant.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We were in NYC for a 10 day break and my husband was a regular at this coffee shop as it was right next to our hotel. We didn't start our day any other way! The coffee was just as we like it, not too sour or bitter. Consistent quality.

Date of visit: July 2018