“Red curry lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. The place was busy but very nice, clean and friendly staff. Ordered the lunch special, red curry. The flavor was very good, but had few vegetables and was mostly meat. I would have preferred lots more veggies and just a taste of the meat. Definitely go again.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

My wife and I came up for a Broadway play. We wanted some food that we usually don't get after the show. I had 2 to go to, my wife opt to go to one that we ate at before V{IV}.
It is located on 9th ave between 48th & 49th sts, Keep an eye out, you can walk right by it. Small Resturant front. By coincidence we were seated the exact same place that we ate at before. We arrived around 5:00 pm with no reservations. The place only had a few customers. I ordered the "Rama 9". Choice of meats or seafood, vegetables in peanut sauce with a huge side of rice. Delicious! My wife had a dish with chicken and noodles in a brown sauce. I thought that hers was a bit salty, but she loved it. Happy hour is 5pm-7pm. $5 wine or margaritas. When we were leaving the place was pretty full. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 29, 2016

Very good Thai food and atmosphere in Hell's Kitchen. Reasonably priced with good service. Extensive menu and all 4 things we ordered were well prepared.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

We went there thinking we'll have the night to have fun, drink and enjoy a good meal. However, after we waited for 20 mins, we were stressed through the meal. Before we finished our entrées, we had to order our main course, and they were taking of our plates before we finished them. We heard a few employees asking clients if they were leaving soon.. At least the food was fantastic!

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Came here right before a show. The service was good and the food well done. I would suggest going here if you want to get out of time square and enjoy some tasty Thai.