“Nice lunch spot for noodle dishes”
Review of Republic

Republic
Ranked #379 of 14,316 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Description: Republic offers up a unique fusion of Asian cuisines using the freshest ingredients, the most savory spices, and creativity! Think noodles, think Republic! We focus on serving you healthy, nutritious, and affordable dishes that you won't soon forget. Our team believes in natural foods and the freshest, highest quality ingredients. Whether you're enjoying our Curry Vegetable broth noodles, our Grilled Chicken with Pesto and rice, or our take on the Vietnamese Banh Mi sandwiches, you can be sure that you'll enjoy an incredible dish made with only the best vegetables, noodles, and spices available. We even invite you to watch Republic chefs prepare your food in our open kitchen! They'll be using cooking methods from Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, and China to prepare you a delicious dish. And what would a great meal be without the perfect beverage to drink alongside it? Pair your meal with sake, beer, wine, or even one of our seasonal signature cocktails! Whether you're joining us for lunch, dinner, or drinks, you'll love our innovative and inexpensive Asian fusion at Republic!
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Had lunch here with 6 family members and a baby... service was freindly and fast. Place is large and sort of noisy but that was fine with a little kid. All our dishes were pretty good, the spicy seafood was the best probably

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed spicy seafood and shrimp pad tai. Nice spot for lunch and dinner in our opinion. Very busy place, staff is friendly and very professional.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Yesterday I have a long Day in the City after all my appointment I decide to go and have Lunch at Republic Restaurant in Union Square ,I seat at the Bar pick my Box lunch B4 fantastic with hot sake hmmmm very nice the best bartender educated nice conversation very friendly pleasant and comradely he really make my date very agreeable person, please when do you have a chance ask for him Marcel !!!!!!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This place is hip, noisy, and crowded during the evenings, but totally worth it.

My brother and I were seated within 20 minutes after arriving during a busy night, and the hostess and waitress were great.

Our food arrived quickly and was hot and very tasty. I will be back.

I can't wait to be back.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed an early dinner but the restaurant was still quite busy. Most of the entrees are noodles in broth although there are a few other dishes as well. I enjoyed the green mango salad and the spicy coconut chicken noodle entree. Prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is pleasant.