“Amazing Spicy Noodles!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Description: Republic offers up a unique fusion of Asian cuisines using the freshest ingredients, the most savory spices, and creativity! Think noodles, think Republic! We focus on serving you healthy, nutritious, and affordable dishes that you won't soon forget. Our team believes in natural foods and the freshest, highest quality ingredients. Whether you're enjoying our Curry Vegetable broth noodles, our Grilled Chicken with Pesto and rice, or our take on the Vietnamese Banh Mi sandwiches, you can be sure that you'll enjoy an incredible dish made with only the best vegetables, noodles, and spices available. We even invite you to watch Republic chefs prepare your food in our open kitchen! They'll be using cooking methods from Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, and China to prepare you a delicious dish. And what would a great meal be without the perfect beverage to drink alongside it? Pair your meal with sake, beer, wine, or even one of our seasonal signature cocktails! Whether you're joining us for lunch, dinner, or drinks, you'll love our innovative and inexpensive Asian fusion at Republic!
Reviewed June 30, 2017

I have been here on several occasions, with family and with friends, and always had an amazing meal! I am in love with their spicy curry noodles! Perfect for the winter to warm you up, or anytime you are craving great noodles. The atmosphere is very urban, its loud and has communal style seating. There are some crazy photos on the wall of people with noodles that are great conversation starters while you wait for your food. Servers were understanding to modifications on meals (which is rare) and helpful in making choices and giving advice. Service is always fast and thorough. Prices are comparable to most other places in NYC, and cocktails are decent. Try their happy hour for better priced drinks.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

This place used to be one of the best soup restaurants but after so long, since my last visit, I'm not that impressed. I came here with Hubby feeling hungry for some soup. I think after my best soup experience in Charles Town, the soup here is just so-so. I may need to try a different soup. I ordered lime chicken and Hubby had a seafood soup. I should have gotten a seafood soup instead. Hubby didn't enjoy the soup as much but he liked the place. He wasn't crazy about my soup either. Lime chicken was ok but pretty bland. Even the extra hot sauce on the side didn't add to the taste much. May have to try the beef broth next time.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

An open urban space with an industrial vibe. Prompt friendly staff. Amazing Thai dishes with generous portions. Not a huge menu but lots of choice for everyone including our daughter who is vegan. Great value, prices are reasonable and food was exceptional.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

they don't take reservations but you can go in person and out your name down on a busy day. The food here is good. It can get very loud here so if you want to have a quiet intimate evening this is not the place. It has a bar and loud music. Its fun to go out with a group of friends. the tables are cafeteria style so you share.
my face the chicken lemongrass soup. Prices are decent might cost you $35-45 for 2 ppl depending what you order.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Great food and great service. We enjoyed the experience and will come back again. If you are ever in the Union Square area it's a must. Thank you.