“Great tasting Mexican food”

Arriba Arriba Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1,158 of 15,868 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: There is always a fiesta happening at this traditional Mexican restaurant. The frozen margaritas are some of the city's best.
Reviewed February 7, 2018

We ate here several times during our 4 nights in New York due to the tasty food. It's a basic restaurant but the food is delicious, we particularly enjoyed the california burrito and taco salad and a bonus as the refried beans are vegetarian. The lunchtime offer is great value with a choice of sangria or magherita included, also complimentary chips and salsa were really good as was the service, it's popular with locals.

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and a cosy atmosphere.
Extensive Mexican menu and good cocktail list.
Food is really very good and very good value.

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

I am a lover of good Mexican chicken soup and this was outstanding. I didn’t have anything else on the menu but the soup, but I will come back again for it.

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Pretty small tables and seats meny ok food came in fast but not really a Nice presentation took the steak but that was not well Done pretty expensive for What you get

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

The food was verry good.
the service was overwelmed I requested to finish my apetizer before they bring my main course but it come out when i was half way true it.
The restaurant is verry noisy witch I don t mind it
I will defnitly come back for the food.