“SB USA is much better than in Europe ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #262 of 703 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

I am really surprised at the difference between the coffee here and in Europe
Personally I prefer a double shot here but it is really good tasting coffee over here as opposed to Europe where the coffee tastes of a burnt plant ( I never go )

Reviewed May 4, 2016

I am a fan of Starbucks and visit one or another min. 3 times a week. My first visit to this location will be my last. Staff were rude and dismissive and clearly unhappy to be working there.

I had an offer for a discounted frap, which made me happy (my first offer as a gold member!), and when I asked about it, I was told to go ahead and scan my card, and it would be included. Actually, the barista had not bothered to listen to my question, which (some huffs and eye rolls later) she admitted when I asked why the charge was the full $5.72. She didn't know how to fix the charge, so her boss came over (when I told her I appreciated her fixing the charge she gave me the silent treatment), but her boss also couldn't fix it, so I wound up just eating it... so to speak.

Wouldn't be such a fan if this Starbucks had to be my home base.

Reviewed February 5, 2016

Love the vibe at this UWS location. Close to Zabars, Fairway and H&H bagels. Fun place to have coffee and enjoy being a NYC local.

Reviewed June 6, 2015

I am a fan of Starbucks, not only for their tasty sweet options and coffees, but also for their free wi fi. I love it!

Reviewed October 11, 2014 via mobile

Coffee ok when you take an extra shot. It is expensive and they have to pay tax. So does everyone. Why do'nt they want to pay this? The society needs money.