“Loved every bite. Amazing flavors.”
Review of Itzocan Cafe - CLOSED

Itzocan Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: East Village
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed July 13, 2008

Loved every bite. Amazing flavors.

Reviewed January 9, 2008

I went to Itzocan Cafe recently this past monday with a couple of friends and me and my friends have tried one of the best steaks in months. This average little restaurant is not just about Mexican food but it is also a mixture of French cuisine. I personally know a bit about food myself. and I can tell you this much this small neighborhood is a great setting for the restaurant. I recommend people to go and ask for the specials they are the most authetic and delicious entrees I have ever tried. I recommend a nice Wild Mushroom Ragout or Duck with Rioja Apricot Sauce. Overall this small neighborhood restaurant is recommended.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Great non-typical Mexican fare.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed December 3, 2007

Super cozy Mexican restaurant. Friendly staff & great food. Well-priced menu. Down side: extremely small, and somewhat limited menu.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook