“Excellent”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 14,316 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Wonderful dinner. Great ambiance, food, and service. Make sure you order the Yellowtail sashimi with jalapeno, Black Cod with Miso, Crispy Rice with Tuna. Portions are not large and designed for family/group sharing. Ordered the DT Cooler Cocktail with Rum and Pineapple which was excellent. Good selection of sakes as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,343)

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Love this new location. The lounge & bar upstairs are stunning. You immediately know you're in a special place. Everything we had was delicious: tuna tataki, umami wings, miso cod, grilled octopus and toro sashimi. Our waiter was funny, friendly which further elevated our meal & experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

It looks a bit different with London and Hong Kong ones. Great food n cocktails are the same, if not better. Black cod, mmm.. It felt like the same chef who cooked this in 3 different locations!
Live up the name! You won't be disappointed .
I will be back.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

When nobu was in TriBeCa I was convinced I couldn't like 57 more . Meanwhile I've been a loyal customer to 57 for years now due to the convention location. Now comes the new Nobu downtown. What a beautiful place. The food is exceptional as it is in every Nobu but the lounge at downtown is stunning. I will probably visit 57 more often as it's easier for sure . My only complaint was they have the same drinks but changed some brands , for example the grapefruit martini was always just a tad sweet and now it was super syrupy. I noted they changed the elderflower and I had to ask for the original gun . Looked like some training was happening while we were there behind the bar. The Nobu Now menu is an excellent addition. I noted items from other locations like the oysters in phyllo I had eight years ago in Miami when the location was at Shore Club , so the now menu seems to be comprised of specials that seemed to catch on over the years , such as spicy tuna on crispy rice . Go Ang bring your wallet . It's worth every penny!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Nobu is an amazing Restaurant. I Love the atmosphere there. It is very calm and relaxing. Once you enter you are seated promptly and it does not take long at all. The food is amazing and I just love the menu choices. I think that is one of the strong points of Nobu. The menu is simply the best and that is what I really enjoy. If you are a sushi lover you will love Nobu. The portion size can be small but it really makes up for it in taste. The meal that I had was Crispy rice with tuna. This was a great choice, it was really tasty. The decoration really stood out at Nobu and the atmosphere it creates. I must go again!.