“Excellent sushi & sashimi. ”
Review of Blue Ribbon Sushi

Blue Ribbon Sushi
Ranked #150 of 15,761 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$31 - US$45
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: SoHo
Description: Blue Ribbon Sushi is the original collaboration between Bruce & Eric Bromberg and sushi master, Toshi Ueki. The cozy cedar clad restaurant has an extensive selection of fresh fish flown in daily from the Sea of Japan as well as both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. We feature many combinations of fresh ingredients and delicacies and an award-winning sake list. Whether you sit at the walnut Sushi Bar or at one of the cozy tables in the back room, Blue Ribbon Sushi will transport you to the other side of the world.
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I usually have the beef

and a sashimi deluxe. The tempura is great. The speciality rolls are great too. Service is good. They stay open very late. Fish is always VERY fresh and they have some special raw fish selections every day. It's a bit pricy but satisfies. I visit regularly and will continue to.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

An italian in Miami-very tasty and i recommend u if u like traditional italian cuisine and u can enjoy in here boutique resto

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Walked from the sixty soho to this awesome soho sushi spot. Entry is down stairs in a cozy, Japanese den like atmosphere. Manager Taku was so accommodating, got us settled in for our wait (no reservations) in a corner of the lobby area. Sake was lovely and menu was incredible. My husband's Nasu dengaku was perfect, my tuna w crispy onion app hit the spot! Worth the wait! ( and turns out Taku knew our friend and fave sushi chef Taka here in Atlanta). Such a small world, huh?

1  Thank Mwilder16
Reviewed July 14, 2016

I am from Cincinnati and we do not get sushi this good in our city. I ordered octopus and squid sashimi, a soft shell crab roll, a 7 fish rainbow roll (AMAZING) and a dragon roll. We also had some hot green tea.
This was one delicious meal. The atmosphere was pretty low-key and you really have to be looking for the place as it sits below ground. I will eat here FOR SURE the next time I am in NYC and I can't wait to go back simply for this meal.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Whenever, I am looking to dine Japanese when alone, I go to Blue Ribbon Sushi. The service is attentive whether at the bar or a table and the Sushi is "outstanding" . Great variety in daily specials so you can create your own dish if you are an aficionado. It is on the more "pricey" side given the high quality and freshness. The selection of sake is broad and each time, the recommendations were excellent.