“Excellent Mac and cheese.”
Review of Brooklyn Diner

Brooklyn Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Brooklyn Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #318 of 14,130 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Went this diner after my friend visited last time she was in NYC. We searched high and low in the area for Mac and cheese and this was the only one we could find, it was a little pricey but definitely worth it!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Quite pricey but you get what you pay for. Food excellent, staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Ordinary food at extraordinary prices (very expensive)

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Very good food, not that pricey. A lot of choices on the menu! Good service!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Staying in new york for a couple of days and decided to stumble in here without looking at the prices - sat down looked at the menue after ordering coffee and tea. Ouch 11 dollars for pancakes which my daughter stated not nearly as good as dads. I didn't want to pay for an expensive breakfast so I thought if I got a 4 dollar muffin I could escape without too much harm - didn't think that it would be the worst muffin I've ever had - I was wishing we had just gone to starbucks since its on the opposite corner. U wonder if they ever taste the food they send out. The bacon was 8 lots of bacon terrible flavor. The only thing that was descent was the sausage and eggs - the sausage was spicy hot and yummy. It wasn't busy - loved the feel of the room but they can work on the food. Server did a good job not great.