“BEST CURRY OF MY LIFE”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1988 Yum Yum Bangkok have been serving Thai cuisine in Hell's Kitchen (Clinton). Using the freshest ingredients, Asian spices and herbs, and cooking techniques refined for centuries, we truly fulfill what New Yorkers needs.All three Yum Yum restaurants are conveniently located on 46th St and 9th Ave.
Reviewed November 2, 2016

We ended up at Yum Yum Bangkok after enjoying a Broadway show - the service was friendly and fast, and the food was fantastic. I will dream of my vegetable/tofu panang curry for years to come.... my husband's coconut chicken soup was also delightful.

Also had great mixed drinks (that come with an appetizer, nice!).

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Order was brought out wrong so we explained to the waitress , the food got taken back , 5 minutes later an angry cook came out basically talking down to us like we were stupid and we were wrong n handed us cold food , we ordered the same food 2 nights before off the menu and received a totally different dish . Never returning n totally disappointed with service n the manner in which they treat n talk to tourists .. yet they still insisted on top tip when paying.....

1  Thank Keith H
Reviewed October 25, 2016

The restaurant's menu includes many choices, but not too much that you may get lost.
We ordered 4 different main courses, all of them were very good. The service was attentive and we enjoyed our dinner.
An 18% tip was added to our bill (we were 4 people). I usually don't like it, but since the food and service were good, I was ok with it. However, please be careful, because after we gave our credit cards and received the credit card slip to sign, we noticed there was another lien to add more tip.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I have passed by here in my car on my way home from dance school. I always noticed it's always busy so after some dancing I was famished and decided to stop here to eat some Thai food which I love. I had the dumplings which were very tasty and delicious I also had Tom yum shrimp soup which was equally tasty and had a little spice which I love. Thai tea wasn't too sweet and made perfect. I sat at the bar and I was very comfortable people were friendly and my diner of Thai rice noodles with chicken was one of the best I ever have eaten. I liked the atmosphere in the restaurant there is an open front so it's very breezy and brings NYC into the restaurant. I do plan to come back here to eat after dance class.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Nice Thai restaurant. Busy and crowded, but the service is efficient and the food is nice. Been there twice, no regrets.