“Easter Dinner”

Price range: US$0 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1944, Patsy’s Italian Restaurant has been a traditional, family-owned and operated Italian restaurant located on Manhattan's west side just south of Central Park.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had such a great time! The owner/chef Sal tailored our meal and checked on us constantly to make sure we were satisfied. Great service, delicious food, and beautiful atmosphere.

Sal S, Owner at Patsy's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for the great review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your visit to our family restaurant. Please let us know the next time you visit.

Chef/Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (4,075)

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Patsy´s is a must visit for all Sinatra lovers, as this was one of "Blue-eyes" favourites. The restaurant is typical old fashion New York Italian. Portions is generous, falvours are more American than Italian, but what is the best about Patsy´s is the atmosphere. You can feel the 1950 vibes as you enter the restaurant. You don´t necessary go to Patsy´sfor the quality of food, but for the Patsy´s experience.

Thank you for the great review! i'm so happy you enjoyed your visit to our family restaurant. I'm also happy to know you understand the history with Sinatra and our restaurant. Please let me know the next time you visit.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

It’s almost like stepping back in time when you enter Patsy’s. Back to the time when servers worked at the same restaurant for 40-50 years and took pride in their craft. And Chefs’ made each dinner a masterpiece.
I came in with my son on Spring Break, and there able to seat us in 10 minutes, great. Brought drinks and incredible bread out. I had a chicken dish with mozzarella cheese and ham, so extremely good.
They do the dessert cart thing, and everything looked so good. Settled on cheesecake which ended up being a good choice, really rich, really good.

Sal S, Owner at Patsy's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the great review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your meal at our family restaurant. Please let us know the next time you visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

My wife and I just got married on March 18, 2018. We are taking our honeymoon in June but decided to visit NYC after the wedding because that is where we first met.

Our first date in 2009, we went to Patsy's. We sat upstairs. That night the couple next to us got engaged while we were there. After our wedding last week when we decided to go to NYC, we knew we had to go back to Patsy's.

I made a reservation for Saturday night and requested to be seated upstairs. We got there 10 minutes early. We were seated within minutes. The best part was we were seated at the same exact table we had 9 years ago on our first date.

We ordered the caesar salad, Eggplant Parmesan, Trio of Ravioli, and Tiramisu for dessert. Everything was excellent. Sal, the chef and owner came by the table and we told him we were going to make a point of celebrating our anniversary here every year.

Great food and service!

1  Thank BBreger

Hello,

Thank you for the great review! I'm so happy you enjoyed visiting our family restaurant. Wow, I can't believe you went on your first date at our restaurant! That is such an amazing story. Please let us know the next time you visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Went with a friend for lunch. Got to meet Patsy and get a photo with him--so, I guess you could say it was also a 'destination'! I got the eggplant parmigiana while she got the cheese raviolis. We both liked our dishes and the portions were good. Note: that I only got eggplant; no pasta came with it. It was $25. To add sides, some were $12 (like for veggies-- I didn't notice pasta as a side). We split a dessert and got cheesecake. It was delicious and a large piece (too big for both of us)--but it was also $13! My coffee was $3 but they refilled it several times for me. We love the sauce and buy it at home in our grocery stores---loved having it at their restaurant! This is the only one--don't be fooled by others with similar names. Customer service was professional and polite. I would recommend this to others!

Hello Judith,

THank you for the great review! I'm so happy you enjoyed lunch with your friend. I'm also happy to hear you enjoyed the cheesecake. Please let us know the next time you visit.