“Good view, Live atmosphere...”
Review of Sky Room

Sky Room
Ranked #252 of 884 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

It feel live in hear and not too loud music... Friendly staff, a bit expensive at the bar but over all is fine... Good view...

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

Wow .. The views are special, the bar is cool and the staff great. Get down for 5 (happy hour or two) the just watch as the sun falls. Spectacular views and great place ... Well worth a visit

Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

The view is amazing, you can keep staring outside for hours.
Staff was a little rude and wanted to take your creditcard even before you order a drink.

The vibe was a bit strange, when me and my friend were leaving we understood why. Somebody asked why we were leaving before the lesbian party started. We had no idea about the event.

Overall, view is worth the prices of the drinks.

1  Thank CasD89
Reviewed March 25, 2016

Came here for an alumni event on a Thursday night.

Staff: Not exactly warm or welcoming. We thanked the bouncer and wished him a good night and he didn't acknowledge us.

Food: we had burger sliders, charcuterie board, antipasto board, chicken skewers and chips with 3 dips - guac, salsa and Greek yogurt cucumber sauce. Food was decent but nothing impressive.

Space: it's a prime location right off Times Sq. Offers amazing views and is a great venue to host an event. Now to the con - I'm not a huge fan of frosted bathroom doors, they don't make sense to me.

Note: I'm not sure if it's a hotel policy but they offer "complimentary coat check" this is in quotes because you have to pay a mandatory tip lol

I probably wouldn't come back unless there was another free event