“OMG!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Had the most amazing corned-beef sandwich before seeing Fiddler on the Roof on Broadway! Sad this place is no longer.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

waitresses were so busy they were rude, did not care about people waiting or not having the service they deserved. I think since they were closing in december they just stopped caring.......the place got famous, that is all they needed. Portions got small, pastrami had too much fat, even when we asked for lean. Too bad, too sad.

Las Vegas has a Carnegie at the Mirage, hope they do take care of the clientele and the food portions. Used to be amazing!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Good experience! Food was wonderful. The price is a bit high. But honestly we expected it to be pricey. The helpings of food are very large. Two of us ate off one order and still could not finish the food. They do charge you something like 3 or 4 dollars to share a plate. Glad we went and I can say I ate there.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We had to queue for half an hour or so to get in and get a table. The table is tiny and you are sitting touching elbow to other diners. But the food was totally amazing! Piles of delicious meat in sandwiches, I love it! There is no way I could eat 1 portion by myself so hubby and I shared 1. Such a different dining experience that you can only find in NY!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

A delis in NYC are interesting, service is quick, food selection, and expensive. I always love the sandwiches and soups, i.e., lox on bagels, pastrami on rye, and chicken soup. Their sandwiches can be ordered as gargantuan combos or open faced, go for it! You only live once in NYC deli land. I enjoyed the hot pastrami sandwich. They also have a dish for non-meat eaters.