“Good place to eat, delicious steak dinner”

Heartland Brewery Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Heartland Brewery Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,897 of 14,911 Restaurants in New York City
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 6th Avenue and Broadway
Transit: N,R, 1,2,3,C,E,F,A trains to 42nd street and Broadway
Description: One of the few casual chophouses in the Times Square area, this Heartland Brewery combines the rich character of a steakhouse from yesteryear with a modern restaurant sensibility. In addition to a beer-friendly menu specializing in Black Angus beef, you'll find a museum quality collection of pre-Prohibition beer artifacts, including back-bar sculptures, trays, and photographs. Three spacious private dining rooms, all of which have their own separate bars, are available for parties.
Reviewed September 17, 2017

We had a nice dinner at the HB Chophouse. It is just a few steps away from Times Square, but we were not rushed at all. We ordered off of the fixed price menu - choice of four appetizers, four entrees, and NY cheesecake. I had the smothered steak and my wife had the fish and chips. Both were good; I really enjoyed the steak. The service staff was very good. I recommend trying their beers.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I stopped in for a drink and had some fries waiting for the bus. Service was great and attentive. I just had the fries on this trip but have eaten at other another Heartland more uptown and its good pub style food.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This place was so much fun, the drinks were so delicious and the staff was so friendly- they are even fundraising to help raise money for Hurricane Harvey victims. The person who took care of us, Jamieson, was so kind and empathetic and was very attentive to our needs. We will definitely go back the next time we visit NY city. Recommendation is to sit in the bar area downstairs it is huge and a really nice place to hang out.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

In my visit to Time Square I had a hard time searching for a restaurant since the are many places to eat but I was looking for a steak house and we found this Brewery with fine cuts of steak. The waitress was very nice and she also speak Spanish and the food and price were average. I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Two visits to this restaurant during our 5 day stay in NY.
$20 steak dinner deal was very good value.
Steak delicious, fries tasty, service most pleasant.
Would definitely go again when in th city.