“Delicious food”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Cross street: 28th street
Description: Byblos Restaurant is the finest, most authentic Lebanese Restaurant in NYC. Join us on Friday or Saturday nights for a one man show and belly dancer!!
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best Lebanese restaurants in New York. Delicious food and very professional service.
And the most important they are not overpriced like other Mediterranean restaurants.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We generally enjoyed our visit to Byblos. The servers are attentive and very pleasant. I had kibbeh, which was excellent, and my wife enjoyed the lamb kabob. The only real issue was the extremely loud live music at dinner. We arrived before it started, and were thankful to leave not long after - started giving us a headache.

Try it for lunch, because the food (although a little pricey for the portion size) really is very good.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I was here with my family because I wanted them to try some Lebanese food, and we all loved it! The food is delicious, the service pretty quick and the price reasonable. We enjoyed the vegetarian grape leaves and the fattoush salad. I would come back for sure!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We were in NYC for a long weekend and wanted some authentic Lebanese food. Byblos was first rate! excellent menu, amazing food, friendly service and in a great location, close to Madison Square Garden. I hope to go back next time we are in town.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great Lebanese restaurant with amazing food and attentive staff. Seating is comfortable and spacious - rare in Manhattan nowadays! Cheese pie so good that we ordered it twice.