“Mother-Daughter dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Cross street: 28th street
Description: Byblos Restaurant is the finest, most authentic Lebanese Restaurant in NYC. Join us on Friday or Saturday nights for a one man show and belly dancer!!
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My mom and I just came in here on a whim not knowing what to really expect. The ambience was very relaxing. The food was soooo amazing. I love their homemade falafel and the stuffed lamb breast. The pita bread was fresh and hot. Mom had the okra with lamb, yum. The staff were very pleasant and attentive. My mother is a very picky eater and she loved her food. A definite must try for authentic Lebanese food. Highly highly recommended

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Due to the summer holidays the restaurant was not busy. Good ambient for a family meal. The Waiter (Rodrigo) was very cordial and also gave us good tips on what to see in the city.
We were lucky to select this restaurant and we all loved the meal we had.
I had the stuffed lamb and it was delicious. Just make sure you are hungry as the portions are well served.

Thank Djalma L. W
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We started with hummus and zaatar pies, the pita was warm and good and the hummus was very good. I didn't care for the pies, but the others enjoyed them. We all enjoyed the falafel. We also all enjoyed the filet of sole. The staff was very attentive. We would return

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best Lebanese restaurants in New York. Delicious food and very professional service.
And the most important they are not overpriced like other Mediterranean restaurants.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We generally enjoyed our visit to Byblos. The servers are attentive and very pleasant. I had kibbeh, which was excellent, and my wife enjoyed the lamb kabob. The only real issue was the extremely loud live music at dinner. We arrived before it started, and were thankful to leave not long after - started giving us a headache.

Try it for lunch, because the food (although a little pricey for the portion size) really is very good.