“Yum!!!! ”

Ranked #858 of 15,768 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Needed a quick lunch and they delivered ... literally!! Thanks for your quick service!! Delicious!!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

My wife and I stay in this neighborhood quite a bit when we are in NYC. We like to stop here late night for something to bring back. Good pizza! Not .99c a slice but good.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

One of the best in NYC, prices are ok considering it is NYC but the Pizza is sure good. Service was a little rough but that is to be expected. Definitely will return before we fly out Monday PM.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

2 slices of pizza and 2 drinks for $6.25! I couldn't believe it. Small area for seating but we were only there to eat and leave. Very thin crust, which I though was great!

Reviewed May 14, 2018

After walking around, killing time on a cold rainy day, we needed something to eat and were in a bit of a rush. Since we were visiting NYC for the first time in over a decade, my family and I were hankering for some NY pizza and came across this little dive. It was shabby but clean and had amazing aromas! We had several different slices-pepperoni, cheese, Margaretha and a Sicilian style. All tasty and reasonably priced.