“AMAZING Cupcakes!”

Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Tampa, Florida
“AMAZING Cupcakes!”
Reviewed 24 November 2011

I can't say enough about how fresh and good and luscious their baked goods are. We kept going back for more!

• Visited November 2011

Lausanne, Switzerland
“Not the best cupcake I've had”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I try as many cupcakes as I can when visiting a new city, and I had high hopes for Crumbs. In fact, I stopped a man on the street carrying six of the enormous cupcakes, to find out where the shop was. We bought three, and as we were leaving, they had free samples, so we tried them. The sample was delicious: moist, decadent, buttery. But, when we got back to the hotel and ate ours, they were a bit dry. I had the cheesecake cupcake, and it was fairly bland. Definitely not the best I've had, and considering the price and the number of stores around the city, I would have expected better!

Visited November 2011
“Perfect after a day in the snow!”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We stumbled upon this establishment after spending the day walking around NYC during their recent freak snow storm! Had a hard time deciding what flavor cupcake to choose, so many different kinds. Everything we chose was so tasty. The coffee was great!

Syracuse, NY
“OH SO DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We happened upon Crumbs by mistake but let me tell you the best mistake I think i have ever made. We had already had Magonila cupcake earlier in the day which i wasn't to pleased with so I thought what the heck a few more calories wont hurt....LOL. I am more than happy to have tried Crumbs cupcakes. We ended up take a dozen home for family and friends. Every trip back we make it a point to make this our first and last stop of the day! You can go wrong with which ever flavor you chose.

• Visited May 2011
Stamford, Connecticut
1,061 restaurant reviews
“Artificially flavored tasting cupcakes”
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I do not like any of these cupcakes. They taste like processed junk.