The location was absolutely perfect to walk to everything, only a couple of blocks to Radio City Music Hall, Rockafeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art, Times Square and all the Broadway shows, and the Hop On/Hop Off buses.
Only two elevators to service 20+ floors though made waiting a pain, and the breakfast was absolutely revolting...greasy eggs and sausage and a pancake machine from a bag that didn't even work sometimes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York Located in the heart of New York City, Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York is perfect for one who wants to experience the best of Manhattan and Times Square. You will be spoilt for choices by the wide range of activities surrounding the hotel, from musicals at the Theatre District to exhibitions at the Modern Museum of Art, shops at the Fashion District to strolls in Central Park or Bryant Park. If business is what brings you to the city, you will find major commercial buildings often just a short stroll away from the hotel. The Grand Central Station and subways are also easily accessible, seamlessly connecting you to the rest of the city. Stay productive in our 24-hour business center which offers wireless internet access and a range of business support services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Ave Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan