Room price is super cheap compared to the rest of hotels in Manhattan, reason why this place was chosen for our one-week stay. I made reservation for a double-shared bathroom, but we got instead a single bed and a folding bed on the corner of the room (can you say uncomfortable sleep?). Room was very basic but clean, the toilets and shower were clean as well. (WEAR FLIP-FLOPS IN THE SHOWER, saw tiny bugs coming out from the wall close to the floor when it got wet in one of the two shared showers). The hotel has seen better days (as the elevator, it takes forever to move), but all in all, the price and location make it a great option for people who only want a place to sleep and nothing more. There's a pub beside it, and Union Square and a few subway stations are just steps away.
Must add that they have computers with internet as an amenity on the second level of the lobby, and that they can keep your luggage stored in a small room after check-out time.
Oh, and Esther who was behind the desk was really nice. You can feel free to ask her anything.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Seafarers & International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International