Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$154
US$112
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Dream Downtown(New York City)
US$296
US$263
  • Pool
US$126
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$218
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$134
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$139
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$116
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

3,888 results
All reviewsfrench doorsdouble showervista suitegordon ramsaycentral parklondon barnew yorkdressing arearoom serviceliving areatimes squarerooms are hugesitting roomcarnegie hallconcierge servicefifth avenuethe theater district
Reviewed March 23, 2011

We are a family of four (two teens) and booked a two-bedroom suite at the London NYC. We've stayed in the hotel in its previous incarnations (Rihga Royal and JW Marriott).

The London is a nice update of the hotel. Huge rooms for NYC at a reasonable (for NYC) price.

Our suite was essentially a regular room with a separate, pretty small, connecting room. The second BR had a double bed and a very small bathroom. It was OK for our teenage daughters but pretty skimpy even for New York. We had a typical NYC "city view" (i.e., other buildings).

Our common area was nice with a hip semi-circular sofa, desk and chair. Minimalist bordering on the minimal side.

The king bed in the main room was great and the bath made up for the shortcomings of the other. It was huge with a two person shower that must have been 7 feet long.

As with many hip hotels, furniture seems to be disappearing. At the London, the closets have disappeared. while it's out of the way, your stuff will be on clear display. You can hang things and there are some small drawers but it's just kind of "there" in the hall by the bathroom. An excuse to be neat, I suppose.

The staff at the hotel is very good. It's a very big hotel, however, and people are constantly coming and going through the relatively small lobby. They try to make it personal but don't expect them to know your name.

We booked through Amex fine hotels and resorts which includes breakfast and one tea service during the stay. Breakfast was OK - a cold buffet. Good quality food but nothing special. Tea was very good and a nice departure from rushing about New York.

I'd stay at the London NYC again but for leisure would certainly look at other options in the area.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Couldn't fault this wonderful hotel. Rooms, staff, everything splendid. What a pity it has the awful Maze attached to it. Probably the worst lunch I've ever had. How can Gordon Ramsey put his name next to an omlette that had the colour and consistency of a tennis ball? Served with two pieces of cold toast. Disgusting! And what did the server say when I told him I couldn't eat it? "OKaaaaaaaaay"!!!!

Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I travel to new York 6+ times a year on Business and pleasure. This trip was a 3 day trip, myself and 2 other girls. Before we left the UK we called the hotel to check the bed situation, as we wanted to make sure that the suite we had booked had 3 beds. We were told that there would be twin beds and they could add a rollaway bed, which we accepted ( on the basis we would take turns in the rollaway bed ).When we arrived the twin beds were the smallest single beds I've ever seen in a hotel. Normally a US 5 Star hotel would have 2 doubles in twin room. We explained that this was not acceptable. The only other option was that we had one double and one rollaway, which would have meant 2 of us sharing a bed. Nobody seemed particularly concerned about the fact I felt I had been misled. Eventually I was told the manager was gone for the night and he would call me in the morning : he never did.

There was a crackling noise in the ceiling of both rooms, which was not related to the air con, as we switched that off. Our first night this kept us all awake. The following day we had to buy earplugs...I simply did not want to complain as I had the experience from the check in still lingering and I really didn't think anyone would bother.

On the plus, the rooms themselves are quite nice, as is the bar, however there are far better 5 star hotels in New York...I would not return or recommend.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank CByrne
NYGM, General Manager at The London NYC, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2011

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at The London NYC. I sincerely apologize that we did not follow up with you in regards to your complaint. There is simply no excuse for that, and I will be speaking to our Front Office Management team.

Just to clarify the issues regarding your accommodation’s bedding. The majority of our suites at The London NYC have one king bed, however we do have a very limited number of twin-bedded London Suites. A twin is defined as a single bed, which is fairly universal. Twin-bedded refers to two single beds in the sleeping room area. You were apprised of this prior to your arrival, so I am not sure how you thought you were, in any way, mislead.

Please accept my humblest apologies on behalf of my Staff. I appreciate your sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed March 14, 2011

Extremely spacious, tastefully done up rooms, super comfortable, and quite possibly the best rain-showerhead I've ever experienced. The staff is very helpful, the bartender in the bar downstairs does an excellent cocktail, and room service is absolutely delicious - not the usual, boring / bland / quick-to-prepare stuff - it comes from the Gordon Ramsay restaurant and the quality shows. The location is hard to beat, and it's just really nice to have hardwood floors instead of wall-to-wall carpeting. We'll defnitely be staying here again, probably the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in in New York, out of a selection of many.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We just stayed here for one night. I have to say that I was very surprised at how much value you get at this hotel. Rooms are two room suites very elegant, contemporary, and most importantly clean. We have stayed in a number of different hotels in NYC and this one is definitely the best so far. Didn't eat at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant though, was a bit worried about not liking the food and read reviews and was unimpressed but there are plenty of restaurants to choose from in NYC.

• Stayed: March 2011