Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing time! 3 nightclubs!

Had a great time with Nite Tours and our host Annabelle. Our vip package started at a bar with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Excursion04402118615
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
Great Night Out (Nite Tours Host Is Amazing Anabel)

The host Anabel was amazing very entertaining and friendly I would defiantly come back and... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
dillion6897
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile

All reviews party bus bachelor party visiting vegas our tour guide pole annabel
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I've participated on several party bus tours with Nite Tours in the past and had a great experience each time. My latest experience however fell short. My issue stems from the fact our tour guide Annabelle left my group and I at one of the stops. While we were instructed to return to our meet up spot (lobby of the hotel) at12:40am, when my group and I arrived at 12:38am no one was to be found. The bus wasn't outside nothing. As a result we had to take a Lyft to the next stop. As fate would have it, we ran into our guide outside of the hotel at the next stop. We asked her why she left us and she said we were late. This simple not true, again we looked at cell phones and the time read 12:38am. It would have been appreciated had she just acknowledge she left a little early and apologize, instead of making it our faults. Very unprofessional. With that said,we did get into the next stop venue. We I side the next venue, there were others from our bus who confirmed they did leave early at 12:35pm. It's disappointing to know nite tours quality of service has taken a bit of a dive.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 14, 2018

This is the second time I've been able to take a nite tour and it was even better than the first! I requested to have Anabelle again and like expected she did not disappoint! She made it worthwhile! We went to the bank and Jewel. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Decided to choose night tours for a bachelor party and our host was Annabelle and when I say she was so awesome I really loved her. She made sure that all of our request were accommodation were and also went the extra mile for us. if you decide to use this tour request Annabelle..

NiteTour, Owner at Nite Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Thank you so much. We work hard to ensure your evening is perfect. Anything else you need in the future, let us take care of you and find you some deals while you visit any of our Nite Tours cities in Las Vegas, NYC, Hong Kong and soon London, UK. Thank you So Very Much again for your review

Reviewed May 23, 2018

I had the most amazing night. Anabel was our host and she made the night even better I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Rooftop tour was just what I was looking for. Well organized, fun, and nice venues. Takes the stress out of going out in NYC. Host was great too.
Highly recommended.