“Anabel YEEEES!!!”

Las Vegas Party Bus Tour
Ranked #18 of 885 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nite Tours is an award-winning company that pioneered Nightlife tourism in 1990. The original creator of the Club Crawl and the Party Bus over 25 years ago. Nite Tours is the original and still the top-rated nightlife tourism company operating in several countries - Canada, United States and Europe. Experience the best nightlife in any city around the world through Nite Tours. All tours offer "Open Bar Luxury Limo buses," all entrance fees and cover charges, VIP access, only the best attractions and night clubs, top rated tour hosts, and so much more. Look for our World Famous VIP Club Crawl, Sip Series (Manhattan, Vegas Strip, Union Square), City Tours, Cruise & Crawl, Ghost Tours and many others.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Decided on Nite Tours for my bachelorette adventures and specifically requested Anabel based on her past reviews and we were NOT DISAPPOINTED!! She was fun, energetic, and showed us exactly how to do a bachelorette party right!! She went above and beyond and I would recommend her for anyone looking to have an awesome tour!
Thanks for kicking the most special day of my life off with a bang Anabel! YOU ROCK!

1  Thank Keah C
in 94 reviews
"annabel"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I decided to celebrate my engagement with a night out on a party bus! Went with Nite Tours because of all the awesome reviews and was not disappointed. Our host was Annabelle and she went above and beyond for us! Talk about patience! I can’t wait for another night out and will definitely request her as our host.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

We had the absolute best time, all thanks to Anabel! Based on all her great reviews, we specifically requested her. BEST DECISION EVER!! She was so much fun and showed us how to do Vegas the right way. We will be recommending her to everyone we know. Thank you Anabel!

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I've participated on several party bus tours with Nite Tours in the past and had a great experience each time. My latest experience however fell short. My issue stems from the fact our tour guide Annabelle left my group and I at one of the stops. While we were instructed to return to our meet up spot (lobby of the hotel) at12:40am, when my group and I arrived at 12:38am no one was to be found. The bus wasn't outside nothing. As a result we had to take a Lyft to the next stop. As fate would have it, we ran into our guide outside of the hotel at the next stop. We asked her why she left us and she said we were late. This simple not true, again we looked at cell phones and the time read 12:38am. It would have been appreciated had she just acknowledge she left a little early and apologize, instead of making it our faults. Very unprofessional. With that said,we did get into the next stop venue. We I side the next venue, there were others from our bus who confirmed they did leave early at 12:35pm. It's disappointing to know nite tours quality of service has taken a bit of a dive.