2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$795
Hotels.comUS$795
Orbitz.comUS$795
CheapTicketsUS$795
TravelocityUS$795
Trip.comUS$795
2,264 results
All reviews carnegie hall heated floors le labo new york living room indoor pool soaking tub rain shower beautiful hotel luxury hotel bathroom mirror block from central park room service nespresso machine four seasons fitness center turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Park Hyatt! The hotel is beautiful, immaculate and outstanding, friendly staff; they were helpful with our every need. We particularly enjoyed the quiet room and great amenities;Heated tile floor, push button shades and lights, robes and slippers, very comfortable bed all enhanced the experience.
Hope to return some time soon!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank Mark G
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Very happy with my short stay over the MDW with my wife. We live in NY and frequently stay with Hyatt / Andaz so I wanted to surprise her for her birthday with a little staycation over the weekend. I booked the Park King room with 30,000 Hyatt points, but called up to pay the difference to upgrade to a Park Suite King. The difference was $350 but I essentially got a $1175 room for it. What was even better -- the ladies at the front desk upgraded me further to an executive king suite which was retailing for well over $2000 for the night. The room was enormous and super new and luxurious. The staff was incredible -- particularly Omar who helped arrange a complimentary bottle of prosecco that was sent up to our room. This hotel is luxurious, in a fantastic location south of the Park, with staff that are beyond helpful. 5 stars all around. Will stay again if the opportunity arises!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert L
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We loved our beautiful room so much that suddenly going out to see NYC didn't seem so urgent anymore!

Location top notch - close to the theatre district, central park, columbus circle. The basics were all fantastic - great bed, amazing minibar, spacious bathroom, high quality toiletries, housekeeping top notch. Many nice additional touches - Hotel will send an email if room is ready before check in time. In-room ipad for streaming music, browsing the papers and a fuss free checkout. Button controlled drapes. Handy bottles of water topped up twice a day and also available at the entrance. Recycling compartment within room bin for said bottles.

Would have easily given 5 stars for all the above advantages, but in view of the price, am deducting one star due to 1. The lack of a much of a view on the lower floors. We were on the 15th floor and had a great view of... a wall. 2. The sound insulation from the street was actually really good, we could not hear ANY traffic (remarkable for new york). However sound insulation from within was not as good and I was awakened from sleep by neighbours opening and shutting the doors and talking along the corridors.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank darkstar15
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Park Hyatt is not a cheap hotel and averages $800-1000USD per night but the service did not disappoint. My only minor complaint was that there was a lack of bell staff in front of the hotel and it took me a while to get a bellman to help with my luggage. Other than that minor wait, everyone has been nothing but helpful. The room was a good size with a very comfortable bed. The Internet speed was fast and there is an iPad at each room that allows you to set up alarm, order room service, and even customize the time for housekeeping staffs to clean the room. The bathroom is huge (well for NYC standard) - two sinks, a separate shower, bathroom, and then a bathtub.

The location is also fairly great, as it is closed to the Yellow line (N/R/Q/W) stations. The only thing is that it can be busy and traffic jams are to be expected.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Adrian L
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I have absolutely nothing bad to say here. Everything was incredible. Everyone treats you so warmly. We got 2 free drinks at check-in, and I used them for 2 house cocktails and they were probably the best cocktails I've ever had (It was the one with whiskey). In our room, we could see central park, had a Nespresso machine. The bed was very comfortable, minibar was very modern. Very spacious rooms, bathroom.

We often went to the pool on the top floor, one of the best hotel pools ever. With relaxing classical music playing and a great view.

Next time I'm in NY, i'll try to stay here again. It was absolutely an incredible hotel experience.

Just wow.