Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$153
US$112
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Dream Midtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$206
US$161
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$248
  • Pool
US$175
US$151
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$116
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$139
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$98
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Dream Downtown(New York City)
US$339
US$288
  • Pool
1,762 results
All reviewscarnegie hallle laboheated floorspark suitesteam roomnew yorkthe russian tea roomhouse cartv in the mirrorliving roomrain showersoaking tubbeautiful hotelluxury hotelnespresso machinewest sidefour seasons
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This is truly my favorite hotel in NY. While we stayed here a few years ago, I feel like the service and care from the staff has become even more A+. When we arrived, my young daughter was sick. Denise, who helped us with check in was so lovely. She sent us straight to hotel restaurant for a bowl of hot soup. Such a lovely gesture. We had to stay in room for so many meals due to her flu and Franklin was such a great help. He made her a special tea that truly helped her cough. Sebastián was also the nicest waiter in the living room. Everyone here is so thoughtful, they really seem to sincerely care about the guests.
Rooms are beautiful and immaculate, totally modern with every convenience. Can’t wait to stay again. Thanks to everyone who helped make our stay so special, flu and all.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2018

The Park Hyatt is a lovely place to stay in New York! Very attentive staff and wonderful rooms. I always look forward to staying at this hotel. Very well located as well. Can’t wait to return! Very nice breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I would like to thank the staff of the Park Hyatt New York, as I was treated like royalty the entire time I was there. This was a truly memorable and fantastic experience. The hotel is simply beautiful and very well maintained. The staff is of the highest of quality and seem to be happy. as they were all smiling. I was always greeted after returning back to the hotel. It truly felt like home and family. This is very difficult to achieve from a staff, and kudos to the Park Hyatt. Everyone I interacted with was incredibly helpful. As far as the room, it was incredibly clean and well stocked with snacks and beverages should I wish to enjoy them and not wish to be troubled with venturing out to find them. The beds and pillows are extremely comfortable. The bathroom was like a spa visit. The deep soaking tub, while I didn't use it, looked incredibly inviting. The rain fall shower...well, I just might need to get one for myself. These were the best showers of my life. The location was perfect for what we intended to do: a stroll in central park, a visit to the Frick collection, a trip to times square, and a Broadway Musical. All were within walking distance if we chose, although we took a cab to the play. The door guys were right there to hail a cab for us when we needed one. I could go on and on, but I think you're getting the idea.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing stay Feb 8-12 for our 25th Anniversary! Truly luxurious. The lobby had incredible Fresh flowers, but the room was what delighted me. I’ve never seen such a high tech, but comfortable room. The shower, the tub, the ty in the mirror....talk about having a Pretty Woman movie moment!! We had drinks in one of the bars one evening, and it was quite lovely as well. The only disappointment was that we weren’t really recognized as Hyatt Loyalty members by the front desk...that would have been nice. I would definitely return for a special occasion. The location is fabulous!!close to shopping, Central Park, and restaurants.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Excellent location. Few minutes walk from 5th Av. Excellent service throughout. Everyone is smiling and helpful and goes all the way to help. Good size rooms. Very good pool and spa. The best thing here is that the property is relatively new. I believe only five years old compared to most 5* hotels in the city that are outdated.
The only downside is that there is only one dining option and the food is average. So they need to pay more attention to their F&B

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family