“Macaroons to die for!”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Holy Moly this place has wonderful baked goods and coffee! It is in a pretty neighborhood on the upper west side very close to Central Park and Museums. Don't skip the lucious macaroons! Next time I am back, I plan to take their macaroon baking class!

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Maybe because of construction service was terrible. Waited for a long time and the guys were just talking.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I don't splurge very often on a croissant but these were to-die-for good. The almond milk latte was tasty, the croissant light and fresh and not too buttery, and the pain raison was like eating cinnamon-flavored air. They serve a great breakfast and I totally recommend them.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

The website for Mille-Feuille says that the chef tried to bring the quality of a French cafe with an American straight-forward attitude. I think they were successful at this.

The service was extremely good, especially when compared to other bakeries in the area, which tend to have some attitude. Staff seemed to know the locals & conversed in English & French.

I ordered the quiche Lorraine which I thought was delicious, very nice consistency & flavor. My wife had the croissant sandwich which she said was overly dry. The almond croissant we shared was moist in the middle & flaky.

We also had the Parisian flan, the fruit tart & caramel cake to go. I thought they were all good to very good.

In summary, Mille-Feuille serves up good quality French desserts with high quality, friendly service.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

While here to cheer my son on in the NYC Triathlon, we stumbled upon this fabulous French bakery. We ate breakfast here every day for our four day stay and tried something new each time. Everything was delicious, but the croissants were the best I've ever had. Oh-and skip the Starbucks line-pick up a cup of coffee here. It's delicious!