All reviews maiden lane wall street battery park fulton street subway the financial district executive studio statue of liberty one world observatory free breakfast wtc memorial new york full size fridge the breakfast area downtown manhattan freedom tower laundry room breakfast staff
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We stayed here almost a week and I don't have one negative comment. We arrived early and were able to get into our room straight away. Our room was a large corner room which was surprising as it is NYC, it was modern, the bed was very comfortable and the kitchenette was handy. The service during our stay was fantastic, Brenda at the front desk was fantastic, very friendly and remembered my name each time. The location couldn't be any better, Fulton center is right there making it easy to jump on the subway, 9/11 memorial and Wall Street were soo close as well. There also was many great places to eat and drink nearby. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Tallest building in New York on a clear day is absolutely breathtaking. I was in awe in the observatory. The building itself is stunning from the outside and inside. I will never forget looking through the glass and seeing that view. I was silent and stunned.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I've stayed in several nice hotels in New York City the last few summers, but I have never been this disappointed in the service before. We made an early reservation but it was not honored. My family had to wait in the lounge for 10 hours before we got into our rooms. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jessica M
Paul V, Manager at Residence Inn New York Downtown Manhattan World Trade Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear Jessica M,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. This does not sound like the service we normally provide to our guests. Please allow me to take some time to investigate the delay in your check in with my team.

Margarita Pavlova
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

The only advantage of this hotel is the circumstance, that it is really good and central located in Downtown Manhattan. Nearby subway and One World Trade Center and the Finance district. We followed the good assessments of former visitors which we can not underline based on our experiences. Of course, the rooms are not small and have kitchenettes but they are not really clean. Staff is unfriendly, partly arrogant and ignorant and as a result definitely not costumer-oriented. They are looking for quick money. The breakfast, served in a small room without any window is poor and anything but not good. Price - Performance Ratio is incredible. We will never stay in this location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KDU-9999

Dear KDU-9999,

Thank you for your recent review of our stay with us. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the experience you had with our staff and breakfast. I would love the opportunity to investigate this and gather more details about your stay. Should you have a moment, please email me some details from your stay at margarita.pavlova@riwtc.com.

Margarita Pavlova
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

This was my first trip to NYC and staying in residence inn given me a feeling of staying at home though the room size is not big but good enough as per NYC the staff is really very supportive and always available whenever you need anything a small kitchen in the room gives you a feel of home where you cook the food and eat fresh and make dishes as per your choice I stayed almost 3 weeks in the hotel but never felt that I miss something the morning breakfast buffet has good spread All in All a comfortable and pleasant stay

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business