“Great coffee, great pastry”
Review of Bibble & Sip

Bibble & Sip
Ranked #39 of 446 Quick Bites in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 11, 2015 via mobile

Perfectly prepared cappuccino. Sure, Starbucks has its place in life, but if you want a quality cup of coffee made with care, come to this spot. They also have a wide selection of freshly made food and pastry. The brownie was great.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed December 11, 2015

This place was a block away from where I was staying and I went there every day for coffee and some breakfast during my stay in NY. The English Muffins were fabulous and I even tried a devilish cream puff - so yum. All the food looked and tasted amazing and the cappuccinos were great for this fussy coffee drinker. It is a small place so can get crowded and if you want to stop and eat, it can be hard to get a table at peak hour but people move on quickly so you don't need to wait for long.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank MiriamfromAustralia
Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

I cannot say enough great & incredible things about this place. We stopped in for breakfast on a Sunday morning on a whim & were completely WOWed!! The restaurant is totally well-designed with plenty of seating & standing areas. It was not over crowded and we got 6 seats along the window counter. We ordered some of the scones & sweets and then added a few of the breakfast sandwiches and it was all incredibly tasty. Everything tasted fresh & had a bit of an edge so that you did not feel it just fell off some sort of assembly line. We waited for the release of their infamous cream puffs and ended up buying a couple of each flavor to bring home too. I cannot leave out drinks either here....the espresso was perfectly made and the MATCHA LATTE was, well, 100% TASTY & FANTASTIC....perfectly whisked, sweetened & frothed....it even came out with a cute little design on top. Such artistry!! I must say i just returned from a trip to Kyoto & Tokyo Japan and THIS Matcha Tea could go up against the actual techniques & products used authentically there. I have to mention the service which was friendly, courteous, informed & abundantly accommodating in EVERY way!! They cared VERY much about your happiness. I am looking forward to coming back over & over when in town. I'm already craving the next MATCHA LATTE from Bibble & Sip!!!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 29, 2015

Started with a lavendr latte and it was nothing like I had tasted before. It tasted very good and not too overly coffee. All of their pastries are freash and taste delicious. WIll definitely be back.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Canesbiggdogg
Reviewed November 28, 2015

Stopped by one morning for a latte on recommendation of a native. The staff was very engaged and friendly as we chatted about their lavender latte....their best seller. I was in the mood for a vanilla latte, so passed on the lavender but will try it next time. They make awesome " pictures" out of the foam...bears...hearts..etc. Lots of local coming by on their way to work. Their are tables and chairs, too, if you have the time to chill. Their muffins and baked goods looked divine!

Date of visit: November 2015