“Yummyyummy yumma”

Ranked #10 of 612 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Had the egg tart (or 2) and a delicious cappuccino. Yum. Place was full but it Was Saturday. Line moved quickly, I got a seat on a stool in the window. Cannot wait to return. In the past I tried an almod croissant which was also deee-lish.

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

A lot of hype. Very busy and for some reason on the day we went huge numbers of Asian tourists. I'm guessing it is on some tourist guide list. Tiny space with hardly a place to sit. Tasty sweets but not exceptional. The hazelnut cake was very good. Coffee was ok.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

I was looking for a high-end coffee shop and came across the Bibble & Sip. The place was packed so that's a good sign. I got a croissant that was shaped more like a muffin and it was delicious, but messy.

I also got an iced coffee but I may have just ordered the wrong thing because I just didn't enjoy it. Next time I'm in NYC I'll give the Bibble & Sip another try. Think I'll stick with espresso.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2016

I took a 4 hour whirlwind tour of NYC with my kids, and we needed a special treat. With all the famous restaurants in the area, I let them pick, and this was it. Not expecting much, I mean, I don't think of myself as a cream puff kind of a gal, I was very surprised. Wow. how can they make a delicate cream puff, with an interesting filling, and crunchy on the outside!?!? We also tried their macha cream puff - and out group was equally divided - half loved the early grey, the other the macha. The only down side is that the place is very small, seating is very limited, and the hipster clientele had perfected nursing their last tsp of coffee and ignoring the large number of people standing, coffee and cream puffs in hand. OK, I am not from NYC, and maybe this is just how it is? Even though it took a long time to get a seat, it did eventually happen, and I am happy that I tried this interesting spot.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Great coffee shop. Long line (that's a good thing - people love this place) moved fast. Coffees were amazing (great flavor no off the shelf syrups) and the scones were fresh made and delicious. Coming back.