Executive Hotel LeSoleil
US$107
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$123
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$215
US$191
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$130
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Bar/Lounge
Dream Downtown(New York City)
US$279
Dream Downtown
  • Pool
All reviewsle soleilthe empire state buildingqueen suitegreat locationnew yorktimes squarehanging spaceherald squarepenn stationlarge bathroomboutique hotelbryant parksitting areabed was very comfortablecoffee machinewould definitely stay here againa wonderful stay
Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

Firstly this hotel is in a great location, the rooms were beautiful and very big for NYC. The view was amazing we were so lucky to be on the 19th floor looking straight at the Empire State Building it was unreal but awesome to look out at through the night we didn't even close the blinds as we didn't want to miss one minute. The best bit of this hotel is the Team from house keeping who generally seemed please too see us and came across very happy in their job to Chris on the front desk and Eddie on the door, on our checkout I had lots of questions all were answered professionally and accurately, also we were heading to the cruise port and and wanted to stow our luggage till late on when we were going to leave and they were very helpful, they went above and beyond to make our stay truly exceptional and they are a credit to the hotel Thank you

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kez3697
Lowell B, General Manager at Executive Hotel LeSoleil, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Very Nice 5 STAR Review! Thank you for sharing! We are so pleased that you enjoyed the views, the hotel and team. Chris, Eddie and the rest of us look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Cheers!

Reviewed January 30, 2016

An excellent place to stay, right in the centre of things. Easy to get about the city from the hotel. Accommodation was very good, every day when we got back to our room it was always neat and tidy. All staff were very helpful and friendly. We had an extra night due to the weather (snow) The transfers from the hotel to airport were very good. Would stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 1009 the room could have been a little bigger
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jane M

Wow, great 5 STAR review! Very glad that you enjoyed the location, staff and hotel. NYC is always an interesting place to be stranded during a snow storm. We look forward to being your host again in the near future.

Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend chose to stay here for our first visit to New York for 6 nights in January.
The location was perfect, plenty places to eat, Macy's right at the end of the street and an amazing close up view of the Empire State Building from our window :)
The room was lovely and had everything we needed.
The staff were very friendly, didn't get names but the door man in particular!
We were given good advice for getting to the airport on time at the end of our trip as there was a storm coming, they booked us a taxi and we got there in time.
We found the hotel very good value for money and would defiantly stay again.
The only criticism we have was when we arrived the young man on reception took a while to book us in, he kept looking at his computer screen for what seemed like forever at the time, which was worrying. He also told us there was a problem with my card (even though we paid in cash) when there was enough money in my bank. 'He then said oh actually no it's fine' With no apology.
After such a long trip it was very frustrating. This was annoying as first impressions really do count and apart from that it would have been perfect.
Thank you for a lovely stay!!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NicT90

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. Very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry for the initial awkwardness during the check in process. We have reviewed with the front desk team and will use your feedback to improve. Hope to see you again on your next trip to NYC.

Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

Came in to keep my daughter company while she went on interviews. Everyone at this little hotel was warm and gracious, friendly and helpful! Great location and plenty of good food nearby. We will return again when we come to New York! Special shout out to Stanley who greeted us upon arrival and Jackie for coming to our rescue with toothbrushes.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank nfenne

So pleased that you had the chance to visit with your daughter! Great 5 STAR review! Stanley, Jackie and the rest of the team look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Cheers!

Reviewed January 27, 2016

As a female solo traveller I was nervous about visiting NYC but I had an amazing time. The location was perfect! Literally 2 min walk from a subway station, close enough to walk to a lot of great sights and venues (even in the Winter!). In an area that felt safe and had food places and shopping right outside the door. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Stanley (the concierge?) was a great welcoming- as soon as I walked in he gave me a mini tour, gave me a map of the city and pointed out with directions highlights. To check in early was an extra $25 fee, but i opted to just leave my bags and adventure, when I returned they dropped my bags at my room for me. The hotel itself was very nice, great bang for your buck. I had a picture perfect view of the Empire State Building from my room. Nice facility. I had a lovely stay, it made my first NYC experience absolutely amazing.
bonus- theres a fitness room although I was too tired to use it

They only had a mini counter for pastries/coffee and wine, but there are a lot of food options right next door. I believe they have a restaurant in the works. Also, the shower in my room had a unique design which was cool -- except it didn't drain very well (I think this was because of the design, it drained into a slit in the middle but didn't drain fast enough to enjoy your shower without overflowing the shower area). And the toilet (also a design flaw) the handle fell off at one point, I thought a screw was missing, but it was just the way the lever was designed- it didn't screw on but fit just by flattened piece to piece.

Room Tip: They have rooms that have views of the Empire State Building. I was on the 18th floor and had a perfect view
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Lowell B, General Manager at Executive Hotel LeSoleil, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed the hotel, location and team. Stanley and the rest of us look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Our restaurant and bar (plus room service) will be opening late march or early April. Thank you again!
Cheers!