1,354 results
All reviews rooftop bar hudson square rooms are small holland tunnel micro hotel new york frosted glass public spaces toilet and shower greenwich village cool hotel city view lower manhattan spent nights enjoyed my stay king room hotel is great
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I travel to NY frequently for business and I always stay at the Arlo. Yes, it is very conveniently located across the street from the office. But it also a great hotel. I love everything about it, especially the people. Lindsey Gershberg is THE BOMB, she is the ultimate welcome upon arrival. And Jesse and the gang at Harold's.are super rad as well.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Bassim O, Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Greetings from Arlo SoHo!
We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us a stellar 5 star review!
At Arlo SoHo we pride ourselves on our customer service and we will be sure to pass along the complimetns.
Lindsey at the Front Desk and Jesse at Harold's are an asset to the team - so Thank You!!
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon, and Thanks again!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I stay at the Arlo regularly. While the rooms are small, the beds are super comfortable. But, mainly it's the staff and the fact that there's so much going on throughout the property that it's not necessary to sequester yourself in your room. I like working in the library area, the food from Harold's Meat and Three is absolutely exceptional and they have game and movie night for the more social among us.

The staff goes above and beyond to make your stay a good one. One time I accidentally left two pair of expensive shoes in my room and the head of housekeeping kept them safe and sound for me and they were placed, like welcoming friends, in my room the next time I visited. I'm sure they would have mailed them to me, but I was returning the next week.

They'll arrange car service to pick you up and take you to the airport, just ask.

Room tip: Ask for a courtyard room on a high floor if you want a quiet room.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Amy K,
Greetings from Arlo Soho !
We so appreciate you taking out the time to leave us a stellar review. Your feedback means the world and helps spread the Arlo word. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our lobby and common areas and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

New type of hotel, young and friendly, rooms are newly renovated, great design, comfortable. As in NYC, very small Barely can open my luggage but overall great hotel and friendly staff. Location is close to financial and TriBeCa so quite far from theatre district if you need. Just be aware. I would definitively recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Jean-Paul,
Greetings from Arlo SoHo!
We appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this review. As a valued guest your feedback is important to us. Although our room design is micro style, we do understand your frustration. We hope you will come visit us soon next time you are in NYC !

Thanks Again,

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service from the front door to the rooftop bar. Check in and out were a breeze and the bellman snagged a cab for me at taxi shift changeover. Watching the traffic merge into the Holland tunnel was endlessly fascinating.

The size was fine but needed a few more hooks, drawers at the nightstands would help, and another under the bed would make clothing management easier. Looking forward to the return.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Bassim O, Front Office Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Hello Kim W,

I'm happy to see that our service was able to make a great first impression and kept it up throughout your stay. I don't know if the Holland tunnel has ever entertained one of our guests as it did for you, but I am glad it did. We tried our best to make our micro rooms as ergonomic as possible, but I understand how some more drawers or hooks could improve our rooms. We thank you again for choosing Arlo Soho and it's great to know you're looking forward to returning!

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Great three night stay here. It's a very clever room that you are getting, not a big room but one that is thoughtful in its design and layout. The guest areas on the ground floor are relaxed, informal and inviting. Lots of good areas to sit and relax, enjoy a drink etc. The rooftop bar is also a great spot to have a drink. Staff are friendly and helpful. The location is great although it can be tricky navigating the accesses to the Holland Tunnel. There are so many good places to eat or shop nearby, it was for us a great pick.

Room tip: Hudson River side is nice. Rooftop bar has some nice views.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bassim O, General Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Hello Rockydotdom,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you found our common areas to be comfortable and inviting, and how you enjoyed our cleverly planned out micro rooms.
Our location is certainly a great one with it being so close to so many great areas in New York City, like the West Village and Chinatown. Not to mention already being in SoHo! Thank you again for choosing Arlo SoHo and we hope to see you again in the near future!

All the best,