1,327 results
All reviews hudson square rooftop bar holland tunnel rooms are small micro hotel frosted glass public spaces new york bed frame great hotel toilet and shower greenwich village stylish hotel cool vibe city view the ground floor spent nights
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Stayed for one night with husband and two teenage sons. The rooms are small, but comfortable. My husband and I had a king bed room and the boys had a bunk bed room next door to us. I wish we had time to spend a couple more nights there. They had activities going on most nights. A courtyard with heated tents set up like living rooms where you could order drinks. The lobby had areas to set up your computer and also offered games and puzzles. There was a rooftop lounge I heard was great, but was not open the night we were there. I would be happy to go back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank casalnewyork
Bassim O, Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us this amazing 5 star review! We pride ourselves on our sense of community and are so glad you took advantage of our activities while here at Arlo SoHo. Please be sure to visit us again so you may enjoy our amazing rooftop lounge once it is reopened !

Reviewed April 6, 2018

This was my 3rd stay as a single traveller at the Arlo Soho. I have been visiting NYC regularly for 17 years and this is an outstanding hotel for single/couple guests.

Located on Hudson Street, if you enjoy the fabulous Chelsea Market, High Line, Meatpacking fashion boutiques and bustling Soho area - this is the hotel for you. There are fantastic places to eat nearby, including some very impressive vegetarian cafes/restaurants.

My Queen Rooms (city view) have always been spotless with a lovely, comfortable bed and efficient use of space.

Even though there is so much to see and do in NYC, the Arlo lobby/bar area is a great place for a drink/snack/coffee so it's worth resting your city worn feet there or catching up with emails while soaking up the hip yet laid back vibe.

I didn't have the chance to try out the Pilates or Yoga classes on offer there - next time!

The Bodega coffee is great and the overnight oats are quite possibly the best in the world.

All the staff are accommodating - without exception. Customer service is clearly a priority and everyone I have encountered during my trips has been genuinely friendly and knowledgeable. From Abbie/Abby at the front desk to the staff at the Bodega to the charming lobby host who went to hail me an airport cab in the pouring rain then carried my cases out for me, while I waited inside - everybody was warm, upbeat and very well-presented.

I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel. I am looking forward to my next stay and the only thing I can suggest as a next step for the Arlo Soho is a loyalty type scheme... maybe..?

Thank you to everyone at the Arlo Soho.

Room Tip: City view rooms - so you feel Iike you're in an NY movie.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank really_gotta_getaway
Bassim O, Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Greetings from Arlo SoHo!
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that it most certainly was a memorable one! We pride ourselves on costumer service and will be sure to pass along your comments to Abby - she is an integral part of our front desk staff !
Please be sure to visit us again soon next time you visit NYC!

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Has some cool lobby features and the rooms are pretty neat, fairly small but if you're looking for a nice place in SoHo, this worked out well! The rooftop view is nice and the lobby was a fun place to hang out, it's near all the shopping and some restaurants in SoHo, just about a 10-15 minute walk.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Bassim O, Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Greetings from Arlo SoHo!
We appreciate you taking out the time to leave us a review. As a valued guest your feedback is important to us. We will be sure to take your comments to heart so we may better improve the guest experience here at Arlo SoHo. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Loved our 5 nights at Arlo Soho. Small rooms - but you know that when you book. Most of the staff were great (especially the two Daniels and Caroline). Lovely vibe in the many communal areas especially in the middle of a snow storm! Great location so close to many fantastic neighbourhoods, restaurants and sights. If going to NY for a while we stayed 5 nights here and 5 nights midtown which was a great combo.

Room Tip: King room with city view was actually 2nd floor with view of a tunnel! Next time I would try Queen Room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Bassim O, Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Greetings from Arlo SoHo! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that it was a memorable one. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to both Dans and Caroline - they are an integral part of our team! We hope to see you again soon next time you are in NYC . Thanks again for choosing Arlo SoHo and thank you for taking the time out for leaving us such a stellar review!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Been going to NYC for many years and have stayed at both luxury-chains and newer boutique hotels. Luxury chains are generally way overpriced with too many things I don't need; boutique hotels are always noisy and cheaply/poorly built. Arlo Soho was amazing. Quiet, immaculate, great lighting, everything you need (including umbrella in every room) and nothing you don't need. Location was perfect because you are literally at the edge of SOHO, just outside the pedestrian noise. Walkability to all the subway stations is excellent and if you need something like a fresh banana in the morning, there's a bodega at the corner of Spring & Hudson. I went by myself so there was enough space in this 150 sq.ft. Queen Room w/city view for my things for a 2-night stay. If I were going with my husband for more than that I might book 2 adjoining rooms (they have those--bunk & king) because the prices are SO good it would still cost less than a luxury hotel. Staff was wonderful and accomodated me with late checkout. Also you can go down in your slippers in the morning to the lobby bodega and get your favorite cup of great coffee (regular, latte, espresso, or cappuccino) freshly made. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: No closets-- pole with hangers & pegged wall, so be prepared to live out of suitcase. All rooms are small but very efficiently designed.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JC F
Bassim O, Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you for choosing Arlo SoHo! we appreciate you taking out the time to leave us such a great review on TripAdvisor. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff ! we genuinely appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next stay with us next time you visit NYC . Thanks Again!