“Something to remember” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
The Lion King On Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the stunning artistry, the unforgettable music and the exhilarating choreography of this musical theater phenomenon-one of the most awe-inspiring productions ever brought to life on stage. A remarkable tale of hope and adventure, THE LION KING has found its way into the hearts of millions. As The New York Times says, "There is simply nothing else like it." Now is the time to join the circle of life at THE LION KING, The Award-Winning Best Musical, playing on Broadway eight times a week at the Minskoff Theatre. The show running time is 2 hours 30 minutes. Performance times vary by season, please visit our website for current performance dates and times.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Perth, Australia
“Something to remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

The Minskoff Theatre seems to have great seats. We were towards the back but my 7 & 9 year olds were still able to see everything. A great experience for the family.

Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“What a show!!!! Great fun for the whole family.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

A very good show, and one my family won't soon forget. My kids are 5 & 8-yrs old and they loved it so much they asked if we could go a second night in a row! If they were reviewing they'd give it 5-stars, but I'm a tough critic. This is I the top 10% of shows I've seen, but not the best. Still great fun!

Visited June 2013
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“MUST SEE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Unbelievable show. A must see. My Son LOVED it.. The stage was great. A beautiful Theatre. Not to over done, again reminds you of the good ole days

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“My girlfriend made me see it...glad she did!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

So, not really a guy who likes shows however to treat my girl we went to see the Lion King. It blew me away. I thought I would be too old to appreciate it, but I was wrong. A must see!

Visited June 2013
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lived up to the hype”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

LOVED IT!! Toke me back to my childhood. I sang a long with all the words, it was the most spectacular show I have ever seen. Would go again in a heart. Definitely a broadway MUST!

Visited April 2013