“Fantastic food at very reasonable price”
Review of Sukhumvit 51

Sukhumvit 51
Ranked #1,455 of 15,765 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Fancied Thai so searched on TripAdvisor and this little gem came up a short distance from our hotel. A small no frills establishment with friendly staff. Had shrimp Tom Yum followed by red and green chicken curry’s. Authentic flavours and large portion sizes. I recommend you give this place a go.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

We had dinner here on our visit to NYC in September 2017. We love Thai food so a stop at a Thai restaurant was needed at least one evening during our week!

The restaurant is quite small and we sat quite near the open entrance. The tables are also very tiny - I used the seat next to me for my drink as there really wasn't space to put it when the food arrived.

The food was tasty and the price reasonable. Service was friendly.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with my takeout order. The Drunk Man noodles was fantastic. The crab rangoon’s with honey mustard dipping sauce hit the spot. First time in a while that I had rangoon’s where there was more flavor than just cream cheese. Spring rolls were spot on. The only thing that was slightly off was the Pad Thai; there definitely wasn’t any peanuts or peanut flavor to the dish. Other than that it was a really good dining experience for the price. Spring roll (3), crab rangoon (6), Drunk Man Noodle with chicken, and Pad Thai with chicken + extra bean sprouts = $43.

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

The food was pretty tasteful! It came really fast and the price was Good! Definitely I want to come back some day!

Reviewed October 31, 2017

We are always looking for excellent thai. We didn't find it here but it was still very good. The pad thai was just average however the Bangkok noodles were excellent.

The dumplings were just ok too... we have had better.

The restaurant probably only hold 30 people or so -- and it was very busy - service was fine.